We’ve got some more fantastic speakers taking part in Here, our creative symposium this June! We’re thrilled that award-winning set designer and creative director Es Devlin (her projects include the London Olympics Closing Ceremony and Kayne West’s world tour), legendary British designer Wayne Hemingway and one of It’s Nice That’s favourite illustrators Andy Rementer are all joining us to give some illuminating and insightful talks on 21 June.
They’ll be featured alongside an already jam-packed programme of creative talent from the UK and abroad including: New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal writer-cum-director Adam Buxton, French experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We’ll also be joined by Berlin-based art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger, Stuart Wood, founding member of rAndom International for projects like the Rain Room, renowned graphic artist and art director Kate Moross and Spanish directors’ collective CANADA.
And speaking on behalf of our event partner is Laurie Pressman, vice-president of the Pantone Color Institute which conducts comprehensive colour research, trend forecasting and consumer analysis.
The full programme will be released in the coming weeks. So what are you waiting for? If you haven’t already got your hands on a ticket make sure you do soon.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass); simply email [email protected] for the discount code.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled