We’ve got some more fantastic speakers taking part in Here, our creative symposium this June! We’re thrilled that award-winning set designer and creative director Es Devlin (her projects include the London Olympics Closing Ceremony and Kayne West’s world tour), legendary British designer Wayne Hemingway and one of It’s Nice That’s favourite illustrators Andy Rementer are all joining us to give some illuminating and insightful talks on 21 June.
They’ll be featured alongside an already jam-packed programme of creative talent from the UK and abroad including: New York-based digital artist Rafaël Rozendaal writer-cum-director Adam Buxton, French experience designer Nelly Ben Hayoun and Erik Kessels, creative director of Amsterdam-based communications agency KesselsKramer.
We’ll also be joined by Berlin-based art director and set designer Sarah Illenberger, Stuart Wood, founding member of rAndom International for projects like the Rain Room, renowned graphic artist and art director Kate Moross and Spanish directors’ collective CANADA.
And speaking on behalf of our event partner is Laurie Pressman, vice-president of the Pantone Color Institute which conducts comprehensive colour research, trend forecasting and consumer analysis.
The full programme will be released in the coming weeks. So what are you waiting for? If you haven’t already got your hands on a ticket make sure you do soon.
If you’re a student or recent 2012 graduate then we’re offering educational discounts (£60 for full day pass); simply email [email protected] for the discount code.
- Izabela Jurcewicz uses her camera to become both a surgeon and a patient
- XYZ Lab designs a removable and “grotesque” fifth issue for Rouge Fashion Book
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Intimate, safe and romantic: Ekaterina Popova paints the interiors of her friend’s bedrooms
- Alfie Dwyer on creating game-like worlds and moulding tangible films like “putty”
- Through playful forms, Bára Růžičková tackles the rigid structure of the design industry
- Facebook rebrands to distinguish the company from the app
- Jack Kenyon photographs the wondrous spectacle of the Supreme Cat Show
- &Walsh designs Zooba's identity inspired by the busy streets of Cairo
- A book chronicling tiny, bizarre treasures curated by Wes Anderson and Juman Malouf
- Find hidden squares and experimental inktraps in Fatih Hardal's FH Giselle
- Pentagram’s Giorgia Lupi on her data-driven designs for & Other Stories