Every advert that Kevin Bacon has ever starred in has been leading up to this moment – the one where he is cast in a commercial to advertise eggs. Because he is Bacon! So he goes well with eggs!
The set-up is simple – nice lady cooks eggs for breakfast, turns around to find Kevin Bacon lying on her kitchen counter, and then proceeds to flirt madly with him until her husband comes downstairs and catches her at it. But the slightly stilted script, odd subject matter, pregnant pauses and stifled giggles make for a delightfully awkward scene that riffs on Bacon’s sense of celebrity, creating a gloriously funny alternative to the slick commercial output we’re used to seeing him in. Excellent work, Incredible Egg! More bacon puns please.
- The Adobe MAX Creativity Tour shed light on how to creatively empower ourselves
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Abang’s illustrations of 15 women aim to reveal her true self
- Sepia-infused and cinematic, Sam Nixon turns his lens on the stories of the world
- Here are our most inspiring, moving, honest, funny, memorable moments from Nicer Tuesdays 2019
- Somnath Bhatt compiles a series of charming pixelated drawings for his new book, Ode
- Pentagram rebrands Warner Bros. with a “sleek and clean” update to its shield logo
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Viktor Hübner photographs American anxieties amongst a shifting political environment
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Berlin Wall graffiti is made into a typeface to warn how "division is freedom's biggest threat"