The amount of online kudos Brian Anderson enjoys must be nothing less than stratospheric right now. It’s safe to say this kind of dedication to a TV series and the world of gaming deserves some sort of knighthood. He’s created what a LEGO computer game of Breaking Bad could look like if it was made. It’s hard to get your head around just how long Brian took to complete something that’s just a bit of fun considering its astounding detail, but that’s clearly just the way he does things.
And to be honest, it’s worth it. This game looks amazing, and if it encourages the people at LEGO to put their meth preconceptions aside and actually make the proposed game in full, all the better!
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum