The amount of online kudos Brian Anderson enjoys must be nothing less than stratospheric right now. It’s safe to say this kind of dedication to a TV series and the world of gaming deserves some sort of knighthood. He’s created what a LEGO computer game of Breaking Bad could look like if it was made. It’s hard to get your head around just how long Brian took to complete something that’s just a bit of fun considering its astounding detail, but that’s clearly just the way he does things.
And to be honest, it’s worth it. This game looks amazing, and if it encourages the people at LEGO to put their meth preconceptions aside and actually make the proposed game in full, all the better!
- Food for thought on the day the Global Climate Strike begins
- “I always thought Photoshop was a glorified MS paint”: James Lacey on his journey into design
- “If I am flagging on a shoot, she directs me”: Matthew Stone on working with FKA Twigs
- French illustrator Nicolas Ridou makes “the atmosphere the story” in his hypnotic works
- A routine, good music and Charlie Bones: Sean Bate on his graphic design inspirations
- In The Boys, Rick Schatzberg photographs his group in their 66th year of friendship
- “All you see is lazy photography everywhere”: Martin Parr discusses his career, Brexit and obsession
- The work of Xiangyu Liu is weird and fantastically unpredictable (some NSFW)
- Caterina Bianchini Studio designs a dog-themed identity for a conveyer belt cheese restaurant
- Ikea invites people to “try on” Virgil Abloh furniture collection at LFW
- Hans Findling on his experimental and multidisciplinary approach to design
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!