Thing has never looked so sharp. This video, commissioned by Wallpaper*, involves short film wunderkinds Lernert & Sander once again delighting us with their seriously unique and brilliantly effective humour, all the while lending a whole new meaning to the term “hand-made.”
This little subversion of the high-fashion self-importance one might expect is a winning couple of minutes in which a hand -–"the ultimate customer" – is fixed up by Italian tailors Brioni and photographed mimicking model poses, pretty much killing me with how cute it is.
- Malika Favre talks about studying engineering, her first job and tight deadlines from The New Yorker
- Say what you see, it’s Best of the Web!
- The art of plane watching captured by Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
- Friday Mixtape: escape from the world with Xenoula's ethereal mix
- Towers of Thanks: Res photographs their mother's life working for Donald Trump
- A world of pain: Sixteen Journal's latest issue
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner