In The Kitchen looks set to be a fantastic series of short documentary films from Luke Monaghan. The concept of the series is to go inside some of London’s most exciting and forward thinking restaurants, profiling the brains behind the operation.
The first film features Anna Hansen, Owner & Head Chef of The Modern Pantry in Clerkenwell. “Born in Canada and raised in New Zealand, Anna studied business management before venturing out into the world of food. Anna is one of the best young chefs in the world”.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled