Hey gang, you know how I’m always going on about how brilliant insurance companies’ PR stunts are? Ok fine I don’t but that’s because there’s never been one worth mentioning… until now! The clever clogs at M&C Saatchi Milano came up with this astonishing stunt for Europ Assist IT’s Protect Your Life campaign, getting people to rethink how well covered they are by gate-crashing a submarine into the middle of a Milan street.
It’s a terrific idea but the genius is in the execution, clearly they have spent time and energy really making it look like the sub’s surfaced in the wrong place, and they even staged a performance of the aftermath with impressive verisimilitude (see the video below).
- James Bannister breaks down Las Vegas’ facade of success and glamour in What Makes Grass Grow In the Desert
- Daniel Fletcher uses a playful spirit to represent the excitements and anxieties of daily life
- Brian Finke captures the contrasts in pasta production in five different cities in Italy
- Carnovsky illustrates the human body under X-ray using RGB illustration technique
- Chris Ullens directs charming stop-motion music video for Rex Orange County
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity