Magdalena Wosinska has something of a reputation for creating exciting images that all the big brands want to buy into. Her photographs convey a sense of unreserved excitement and fun, strewn with gangs of achingly trendy twenty somethings with effortlessly beautiful physiques. But her style isn’t some affectation born out of a desire to be cool, Magdalena grew up photographing her friends in the skate and metal scene just doing their thing, inadvertently creating a vernacular that people want to buy into.
To date she’s worked for an enormous array of clients like Adidas, Converse, Miley Cyrus, Mr. Porter, Rayban and Urban Outfitters (to name an eclectic few) but her photography doesn’t stop with client work. It’s her travel images that really excite us on this sunny morning; intoxicatingly hazy pictures captured in soft light that serve as snapshots of transient moments on a rolling tour of the globe. Plus, we’ll concede, it’s hard not to be drawn to pictures in which everyone is so devastatingly beautiful.
- Can graphic design translate to performance? LCC's grad show identity shows us it can
- Gina Tonic on being big, Welsh and growing up in an ex-mining town in The Valleys
- Margot Lévêque examines the historical, emotional and philosophical connotations of the collar
- Illustrator Moon utilises drawing as a means of understanding herself
- Toilet rolls and sat navs: Photographer Andy Price will make you look twice at everyday objects
- Samantha French’s dazzling underwater paintings hark back to childhood summers
- Turning her lens to those around her, Danna Singer reveals the story of a working class community
- Kyle Berger’s Photoshopped images exist in “a post-truth timeline”
- The climate crisis is daunting, but as a creative professional, there’s much you can do
- Elizabeth Hibbard’s unsettling photographs examine subjective experience with a visceral gaze
- “My creativity is sparked by music and architecture”: meet graphic designer Stephanie Specht
- Adventure Time’s finale nominated for Emmy, alongside BoJack and Big Mouth