The organisers of London 2012 are determined that this year’s Paralympic Games are not seen as the bridesmaid to its counterpart but as admirable an aim that may be, the vast majority of the creative work we are seeing concern the other games. So it’s really refreshing to see a video like this from Canadian photographer/director Mark Zibert aimed at inspiring potential paralympic athletes. Shot in one continuous take, it’s atmospheric, powerful and hugely inspirational, exploring one runner’s journey back to the track.
There’s also an interesting making of video below.
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme