I’ll give you a minute to compose yourself and scroll around this webpage like it’s the best day of your life. Once you’re done losing your shit about how cool this is (it’s SAND) we can then tell you that this is the work of scientist Dr Gary Greenberg whose work has led him to being a world expert on all things tiny and beautiful.
Some of Gary’s bio is really informative about his colourful scientific career, some of it is downright awe-inspiring; “he worked on the first Superman film where he transformed human pancreatic cancer cells into the planet Kyrpton.” Go on, Gary! Go to his site to see which other miracles of nature he has squeezed under his lens and transformed into beautiful images that remind you just how spectacular the world is. I highly recommend the food section.
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Blok rethinks the design of cannabis after its legalisation in Canada
- Christmas decorations cause OCD sufferers distress in New York
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared to debut at Sundance Film Festival
- Design studio Julia on a decade of turning complex ideas into graphic symbols
- Yung Hua Chen’s photography is effortlessly glamorous