Just as no one likes a smug couple on Valentine’s Day, no one wants a down-in-the-mouth “poor me, poor me, pour me another!” single person either. We’ve all got to live together today folks, and what better way to help it all run smoothly than two novelty playlists? Our mixtapes this week have been decided by committee, with the whole of the It’s Nice That Studio and Twittersphere submitting songs to go on two different mixes, the first being #Couples, the second being #Singles. Which is better? You decide. For us the singles one has got a certain je ne sais quoi, but maybe that’s because it features a song entitled Red Right Hand.
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum