Although we’re fans of the leftfield and unexpected, sometimes it’s about being more straightforward when it comes to communication. So when Moleskine wanted to advertise its online store ahead of Christmas they decided to show it off in this neat stop motion effort that gets across the breadth of its collection in a fun and effective way. It’s good to see that such a creatively-minded brand maintains its principles when it comes to showcasing its wares.
It’s Nice That readers in the UK can get free shipping using the code “ship2012” when purchasing from Moleskine
This articles was produced in collaboration with Moleskine
- Photographer Ellius Grace captures the ghostly churches of Ireland and the figures that haunt them
- William Farr’s floral sculptures are a celebration of ephemera and controlled chaos
- George Fletcher's typeface Hinault, inspired by 1980s cycling, is full of character and detail
- Ricardo Nagaoka's Eden Within Eden is a purgatorial portrait of Portland
- Remember the pre-stage nerves and backstage stress in Alexander Coggin's photos of children's theatre
- Books From the Future talk us through its workshop on disaster in contemporary culture
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Graphic designers Dorothy comprehensively map out the history of club culture
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Can Yang's graphic design style is deep-rooted in her Chinese heritage
- New Zealander Luke Hoban designs websites that not only have form and function, but flair
- Jackson Joyce's melancholic illustrations inspired by childhood nostalgia