Each month we invite creatives from across the world to invent creative briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of the week, the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That.
Artist, photographer, director, publisher and all-around creative Max Siedentopf has a “fun” toe tattoo and is on the lookout for another equally fun tattoo, via the medium of this month’s Monthly Brief.
Now over to Max for some more guidelines about what he’s looking for in his tattoo design – and who knows, if there’s a particularly special entry it could become part of the canvas that is Max, forever.
“There is no greater canvas than the human body. A drawing of a koala on a Segway, your favourite word, a nice flower, a conceptual joke, the name of your child, something that will bond us forever, draw a fun tattoo for me and get your work exhibited for the next 15-40 years (depending on life choices).”
How to enter:
Create your tattoo design and upload it to Instagram.
Include @itsnicethat and #ItsBriefThat in the caption.
Entries are open from Wednesday 21 November – Tuesday 27 November 9am.
Max will pick his favourite pieces to feature on It’s Nice That at the end of next week.
Tips and bits
The entry can be an illustration, photograph, painting, collage – whatever works best.
You can enter as many times as you like.
Keep an eye on #ItsBriefThat to see all the other great people getting involved.
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Blok rethinks the design of cannabis after its legalisation in Canada
- Christmas decorations cause OCD sufferers distress in New York
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared to debut at Sundance Film Festival
- Design studio Julia on a decade of turning complex ideas into graphic symbols
- Yung Hua Chen’s photography is effortlessly glamorous