We are excited to announce that illustrator Josh McKenna is our final speaker at this month’s Nicer Tuesdays, which will take place on Monday 18 September rather than our usual Tuesday slot.
The illustrator will be sharing insight behind his work for Google Stickers celebrating Pride, and his more recent Pride commission for Instagram which includes a majestically sassy sticker many of you will recognise from Instagram stories.
Josh joins September’s line-up which includes BBC creative director David Bailey who will be discussing its new typeface BBC Reith, choreographer and director Holly Blakey who has worked with everyone from Dior to Darkstar, and renowned illustrator Laura Callaghan who will be talking through a recent commission for Zeit Magazin where she illustrated Germany if women were in charge.
Remaining tickets for the evening taking place on Monday 18 September are available here and below.
Event Partner: Adobe Stock
Keep your work fresh with Adobe Stock. No matter what project you’re working on, you can always find the perfect asset in the library of over 90 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, templates, and 3D assets plus our Premium and Editorial. Join them at Nicer Tuesdays to see what amazing things you can create with Adobe Stock.
Click here to try Adobe Stock free for one month.
Supported by: Park Communications
As one of London’s most respected printers, Park Communications is known for its care, attention to detail and high quality, which is why Printed Pages is among the titles it produces.
Drinks sponsor: Hop House 13
Thanks to Hop House 13 for providing the drinks!
- Will Anderson on his Bafta-nominated animation, Have Heart
- Bonjour Garçon combines photography and graphic design to make "strong and delicate" work
- Friday Mixtape: Thomas Pratt curates a mix for a night out in the Bahamas
- The spontaneous, saturated and energetic portfolio of photographer Anton Gottlob
- Alexander Mourant's photographs trace a road-trip he took down the length of Africa
- Video artist Natalia Stuyk on crossing from the digital to the physical world
- Google Creative Lab's animated series tells the story of iPhone users who tried the Pixel 2
- Photographer Michael Northrup’s striking new book is a visual timeline of a former relationship
- The Scouts rebrand aims to reflect a “more relevant image of Scouting”
- "Something bold, something pure" – the 50-year long legacy of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Yishu Wang's wonderfully disorientating photography
- Airbnb launches new bespoke font Cereal, designed with Dalton Maag for online and offline fluidity