INCOMING! Printed Pages SS17 is set to launch for pre-order on the 20 April. Very soon, from our stockists across the world, you will be able to pick up 240 pages of excellent and inspiring work from the past six months.
Our cover, pictured above, was created by Netherlands-based illustrator Ted Parker and will be putting a smile on the newsstands. Inside there is a host of articles and features covering the best in design, photography, illustration, art and more. There is also exclusive features specially created for the issue, with interviews, commissions and photoshoots previously unpublished.
We will be launching for pre-order on the 20 April, and if you order from Company of Parrots you will receive a host of extras including prints, stickers and more.
Keep your eyes peeled for further details.
- Nicolas Garner explores the clash of digital and organic in his hyperreal imagery
- Dennis Church’s 12-year project sees him capture the visual noise of America’s streets
- Hudson Christie’s illustration trickery uses depth to create textured, flat pieces
- A rare interview with enigmatic and cherished photographer, Nguan
- Karen Asher photographs the people and happenings of Winnipeg, Canada
- Nieves founder Benjamin Sommerhalder shares his passion for books and zines
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner