INCOMING! Printed Pages SS17 is set to launch for pre-order on the 20 April. Very soon, from our stockists across the world, you will be able to pick up 240 pages of excellent and inspiring work from the past six months.
Our cover, pictured above, was created by Netherlands-based illustrator Ted Parker and will be putting a smile on the newsstands. Inside there is a host of articles and features covering the best in design, photography, illustration, art and more. There is also exclusive features specially created for the issue, with interviews, commissions and photoshoots previously unpublished.
We will be launching for pre-order on the 20 April, and if you order from Company of Parrots you will receive a host of extras including prints, stickers and more.
Keep your eyes peeled for further details.
- Hato's Ken Kirton on why co-creation really mattered in 2018
- Laurie Rowan on how he found his specific animation style
- Tony Hawk, 90s graphics, surfing and a whole lot more in new issue of Library Paper
- Seo-Young Kwon actively records thoughts and ideas that otherwise might float away
- Dante Zaballa's animation of Japan morphs through bullet trains and karaoke bars
- 2018 was the year Ezra Miller learned to take care of his brain
- Alex Gamsu Jenkins’ comics remind us of how gross we really are
- DIA channels NYC and gives Squarespace its signature kinetic treatment in brand refresh
- Pantone's Colour of the Year 2019 has been announced and it's... Living Coral!
- The animated short giving Isle of Dogs a run for its money
- Caleb Halter's instinctual design practice produces considered and refined work
- Designer Berke Yazicioglu “makes images that have a capacity for sound”