INCOMING! Printed Pages SS17 is set to launch for pre-order on the 20 April. Very soon, from our stockists across the world, you will be able to pick up 240 pages of excellent and inspiring work from the past six months.
Our cover, pictured above, was created by Netherlands-based illustrator Ted Parker and will be putting a smile on the newsstands. Inside there is a host of articles and features covering the best in design, photography, illustration, art and more. There is also exclusive features specially created for the issue, with interviews, commissions and photoshoots previously unpublished.
We will be launching for pre-order on the 20 April, and if you order from Company of Parrots you will receive a host of extras including prints, stickers and more.
Keep your eyes peeled for further details.
- Louise Bonnet paints exaggerated bodies as symbols of melancholy and loneliness
- Mathieu Larone illustrates the "elusive liminal space between the cryptic and the understandable"
- Micaiah Carter interprets Uniqlo’s linen range with a sultry sun-drenched shoot
- We take a look back at the best stories of the year to date
- Atelier Brenda and Amélie Bakker create “squidgy” identity for Beursschouwburg
- Thomas Pratt photographs the effects of religion, natural disaster and globalisation on an island community
- Pornhub decides to try out beesexuality with new awareness campaign
- “The time just feels right”: Stuart Brumfitt and Mirko Borsche, editor and designer of The Face, on its relaunch
- Graphic designer Shao Nian's portfolio ranges from academic publishing to experimental magazines
- Daniel Gebhart de Koekkoek recreates the ingenious yet useless inventions of Chindōgu
- The Washington Post's climate change issue features 24 equally important covers
- Philip Gerald's lowbrow, crude paintings are a reflection of his views on the art world