INCOMING! Printed Pages SS17 is set to launch for pre-order on the 20 April. Very soon, from our stockists across the world, you will be able to pick up 240 pages of excellent and inspiring work from the past six months.
Our cover, pictured above, was created by Netherlands-based illustrator Ted Parker and will be putting a smile on the newsstands. Inside there is a host of articles and features covering the best in design, photography, illustration, art and more. There is also exclusive features specially created for the issue, with interviews, commissions and photoshoots previously unpublished.
We will be launching for pre-order on the 20 April, and if you order from Company of Parrots you will receive a host of extras including prints, stickers and more.
Keep your eyes peeled for further details.
- Masoud Morgan on creating a sense of destruction and suspense in 3D typography
- "I felt I saw the world with different eyes": Jaimy Gail on photographing the concept of normalcy
- “Being open to different influences helps drive experimentation”: Dalbert Vilarino on his restless style
- Daniel Stuhlpfarrer melds phonetics, architecture, and iconography in his variable typefaces
- Mike Osborne’s images of Washington DC are a darkly comedic glimpse at American power
- Cigarettes, bums and plenty of stone: Meet digital artist Diego Sanchez Barcelo
- Graphic Design is Mental: Tips for looking after your state of mind as a designer
- Greta Grotesk is a typeface in homage to the teenage activist’s handwriting
- “Animation is now a must for posters”: Sunny Studio on design for the digital age
- Graphic designer Karolina Pietrzyk works exclusively through collaborations
- “The signs were completely radical”: Margaret Calvert looks back on her illustrious career
- A glimpse at the 226 Japanese posters on display at Stedelijk Museum