INCOMING! Printed Pages SS17 is set to launch for pre-order on the 20 April. Very soon, from our stockists across the world, you will be able to pick up 240 pages of excellent and inspiring work from the past six months.
Our cover, pictured above, was created by Netherlands-based illustrator Ted Parker and will be putting a smile on the newsstands. Inside there is a host of articles and features covering the best in design, photography, illustration, art and more. There is also exclusive features specially created for the issue, with interviews, commissions and photoshoots previously unpublished.
We will be launching for pre-order on the 20 April, and if you order from Company of Parrots you will receive a host of extras including prints, stickers and more.
Keep your eyes peeled for further details.
- "We’re likely to plummet into a new dark age": Illustrator Edward Carvalho-Monaghan on learning from the past
- Phile magazine on sexual subcultures, power struggles and the launch of their second issue (NSFW)
- Why Design Thinking is bullshit
- Friday Mixtape: a mammoth mix from school project turned great band, Lowly
- Even magazine challenges the “elitist, opaque and unapproachable” discussion around art
- Meet Love Man: an illustrated big-hearted alien-human looking for his other half
- Photo of a single atom wins science photography prize
- Google tackles image copyright infringement with latest design tweak
- University of Portsmouth receives backlash over costs of its rebrand
- Ikea partners with Hasselblad to offer more “inspiring” prints for its frames
- Animator John McLaughlin’s fuzzy world of big-eyed, triangular fuzzy dudes
- Creative director Patrick Li on T: The New York Times Style Magazine's conversational new redesign