INCOMING! Printed Pages SS17 is set to launch for pre-order on the 20 April. Very soon, from our stockists across the world, you will be able to pick up 240 pages of excellent and inspiring work from the past six months.
Our cover, pictured above, was created by Netherlands-based illustrator Ted Parker and will be putting a smile on the newsstands. Inside there is a host of articles and features covering the best in design, photography, illustration, art and more. There is also exclusive features specially created for the issue, with interviews, commissions and photoshoots previously unpublished.
We will be launching for pre-order on the 20 April, and if you order from Company of Parrots you will receive a host of extras including prints, stickers and more.
Keep your eyes peeled for further details.
- Photographer Ellius Grace captures the ghostly churches of Ireland and the figures that haunt them
- William Farr’s floral sculptures are a celebration of ephemera and controlled chaos
- George Fletcher's typeface Hinault, inspired by 1980s cycling, is full of character and detail
- Ricardo Nagaoka's Eden Within Eden is a purgatorial portrait of Portland
- Remember the pre-stage nerves and backstage stress in Alexander Coggin's photos of children's theatre
- Books From the Future talk us through its workshop on disaster in contemporary culture
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Graphic designers Dorothy comprehensively map out the history of club culture
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Can Yang's graphic design style is deep-rooted in her Chinese heritage
- New Zealander Luke Hoban designs websites that not only have form and function, but flair
- Jackson Joyce's melancholic illustrations inspired by childhood nostalgia