It’s time to play Spot the Creative here in this fantastic video from Rotterdam design studio From Form. I was going to say that it was an animation, but that’s the beauty of this film – it’s totally not. By using clever, olde worlde-style fairground aesthetics they’ve conjured up a mechanical set with which to promote the annual Reasons to Create conference.
Has anyone ever promoted a conference in such a fun, crafty way before? I seriously doubt it. They’ve worked each fairground-style attraction to reveal the names of the speakers of the day, so see who you can spot. My personal favourite is Yuri Suzuki hiding in the popcorn. Into it? Check out the rest of their back catalogue which is equally joy-infused. I mean check them out, they’re clearly all just having a whale of a time.
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Blok rethinks the design of cannabis after its legalisation in Canada
- Christmas decorations cause OCD sufferers distress in New York
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared to debut at Sundance Film Festival
- Design studio Julia on a decade of turning complex ideas into graphic symbols
- Yung Hua Chen’s photography is effortlessly glamorous