It’s fair to say we don’t know as much as we’d like about Scout, the only thing I can dig out of the internet is that she’s based in Baltimore and is still in the process of studying photography, the craft she is clearly destined to do. In this rather erotic shoot, Scout has spelt out the garments on the model by using their impressions only. The ghostly palimpsests of the clothes are enough to make your imagination run wild, as it’s entirely left up to you to imagine what the items of clothing were like before they were taken away.
The fleshy tones and the simple but brilliant idea behind this series make it one of the best we’ve seen in a long time. Well done Scout, now please get your website back up and running so we can see more of your fantastic work please.
- Minet Kim’s illustrations explore the unconscious through symbols and colour
- Kay Kwon’s graphic design practice arose from his love of rock and hip-hop music
- Sam Gregg's latest work uses photography to rediscover his hometown of London
- Joel Evey tests the visual boundaries of Gap through his “under-the-radar” work
- Madelynn Mae Green’s paintings explore themes of memory, family and domesticity
- Department of New Realities on using VR and AR to give pixels personality
- Get ready for 230 new emojis to confuse your mum with
- Netflix rolls out brand new ident for all its original material
- David Rothenberg discusses his unique portraits of the passengers of planes
- Photographer Nick Turpin captures cars bathed in the lights of Piccadilly Circus
- Byun Young Geun likens illustration to “looking into a mirror”
- Naranjo-Etxeberria designs an identity aiming to cause impact at first glance