The Royal College of Art’s graduation shows are now in full swing and unsurprisingly the reaction to Show RCA 2014 has been terrific. Continuing with our video portraits of some of those students taking part, here are some more insights into the projects and personalities of those whose work is currently on show across the Kensington and Battersea campuses. From a ceramicist and a sculptor to an animator and one of those graduating in the brand new Service Design course, meet these four talents and then make a date to get down to the shows during the next week or so.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Beni Bischof’s watercolours are inspired by watching Disney’s Bambi for four weeks
- Designing Bauhaus Now magazine was a conflict of rationality and experimentation
- New Studio's diverse editorial work for The New York Times Magazine
- New York and Chicago in the 1970s and 80s captured by Wayne Sorce
- Ewen Spencer takes us on the emotional rollercoaster of teenage nights out
- Iconic photographer Michael Spencer Jones on cameras, Oasis, and all-nighters
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for