The Royal College of Art’s graduation shows are now in full swing and unsurprisingly the reaction to Show RCA 2014 has been terrific. Continuing with our video portraits of some of those students taking part, here are some more insights into the projects and personalities of those whose work is currently on show across the Kensington and Battersea campuses. From a ceramicist and a sculptor to an animator and one of those graduating in the brand new Service Design course, meet these four talents and then make a date to get down to the shows during the next week or so.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- "We’re likely to plummet into a new dark age": Illustrator Edward Carvalho-Monaghan on learning from the past
- Phile magazine on sexual subcultures, power struggles and the launch of their second issue (NSFW)
- Why Design Thinking is bullshit
- Friday Mixtape: a mammoth mix from school project turned great band, Lowly
- Even magazine challenges the “elitist, opaque and unapproachable” discussion around art
- Meet Love Man: an illustrated big-hearted alien-human looking for his other half
- Photo of a single atom wins science photography prize
- Google tackles image copyright infringement with latest design tweak
- University of Portsmouth receives backlash over costs of its rebrand
- Ikea partners with Hasselblad to offer more “inspiring” prints for its frames
- Animator John McLaughlin’s fuzzy world of big-eyed, triangular fuzzy dudes
- Creative director Patrick Li on T: The New York Times Style Magazine's conversational new redesign