The Royal College of Art’s graduation shows are now in full swing and unsurprisingly the reaction to Show RCA 2014 has been terrific. Continuing with our video portraits of some of those students taking part, here are some more insights into the projects and personalities of those whose work is currently on show across the Kensington and Battersea campuses. From a ceramicist and a sculptor to an animator and one of those graduating in the brand new Service Design course, meet these four talents and then make a date to get down to the shows during the next week or so.
It’s Nice That is proud be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Francesca Allen on using photography as a means of self-expression
- Review of the Year 2018: Back to Back with Joey Yu and Olimpia Zagnoli
- Ram Han’s work continues to rekindle images of childhood nostalgia
- Sophy Hollington on learning to be creatively fulfilled while earning a living in 2018
- Same Paper and KangHee Kim's latest book is a golden journey from dawn to dusk
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Alex Gamsu Jenkins’ comics remind us of how gross we really are
- Pantone's Colour of the Year 2019 has been announced and it's... Living Coral!
- DIA channels NYC and gives Squarespace its signature kinetic treatment in brand refresh
- Pop culture powerhouse Bryan Rivera's 2018 in graphic design
- Don't worry, be angry: how politics and creativity collided in 2018
- Shun Ishizuka's designs combine Western design influences for a Japanese context