There’s only a couple of days let to catch this year’s Royal College of Art graduation exhibitions Show RCA 2014 and having watched it unfold over the past few months we’re thrilled that the final shows have been so brilliant. If you needed any more convincing that’s it’s worth heading to either the RCA’s Kensington or Battersea campus (or both?!) over the weekend, then hopefully this film might sway you. With more than 570 students’ work on show it’s impossible to fully appreciate the sheer scale of the exhibitions without being there, but hopefully this gives you a taster of just how good it is.
It’s Nice That is proud to be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum