There’s only a couple of days let to catch this year’s Royal College of Art graduation exhibitions Show RCA 2014 and having watched it unfold over the past few months we’re thrilled that the final shows have been so brilliant. If you needed any more convincing that’s it’s worth heading to either the RCA’s Kensington or Battersea campus (or both?!) over the weekend, then hopefully this film might sway you. With more than 570 students’ work on show it’s impossible to fully appreciate the sheer scale of the exhibitions without being there, but hopefully this gives you a taster of just how good it is.
It’s Nice That is proud to be media partner for Show RCA 2014 which runs until 29 June (closed 27); find out more on the dedicated website.
- Looking east: how Smörgåsbord designed a soju brand to work in Europe and Asia alike
- The lonely claustrophobia of Adam Reynolds’ nuclear missile site series
- TwoPoints.Net design a typeface for ESPN The Magazine's Winter Olympics 2018 issue
- A chat with the Orwellian mastermind in charge of the UK town known as Scarfolk
- Sharp Type on expanding its flagship sans into a powerful but practical slab serif
- Dasha Chukhrova's hypnotic animation through air, water and space for Akwuar
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Director of Taylor Swift's Delicate video accused of copying Spike Jonze’s Kenzo advert
- Rihanna's new advert shows that her make-up line is for all genders
- Dive into Mikey Joyce's portfolio with its “healthy balance of calculated and convoluted silliness"
- Jim Carrey is now a political cartoonist and he's taking down the Trump presidency
- These Swedish kids designed a typeface to celebrate their neighbourhood