This week on the podcast we kicked off with a few thoughts about purported plans for a Wes Anderson theme park before moving on to talk about the new Ok Go video which is taking over the internet and the latest episode of Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared.
As ever you can listen using the embed below or subscribe via iTunes here.
- Meji Alabi on discovering his roots through film and music
- Stoic black cats and burning worlds: Quentin Dufour on his chaotic illustrations
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- In photographing the American west, Andong Zheng uncovers hidden traces of Chinese history
- Meet Universal Thirst, the Bangalore and Reykjavik-based foundry offering a dual perspective on type
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Facebook rebrands to distinguish the company from the app
- Jack Kenyon photographs the wondrous spectacle of the Supreme Cat Show
- &Walsh designs Zooba's identity inspired by the busy streets of Cairo
- A book chronicling tiny, bizarre treasures curated by Wes Anderson and Juman Malouf
- Find hidden squares and experimental inktraps in Fatih Hardal's FH Giselle
- Pentagram’s Giorgia Lupi on her data-driven designs for & Other Stories