Fantastic podcast this week in which we discuss some art and design news including the new Alexander McQueen show at the V&A, a Tinder bot sensation sweeping over SXSW Festival, and how you can delve into the creative culture of a city when you are only there for a short while. Thanks to everyone who got in touch this week and for your kind words and a BIG thank you to designer David Pearson who submitted our opening question. Any other feedback much appreciated, just tweet in or leave comments in the box below. See ya next week!
You can listen to Studio Audience via the embed below or subscribe via iTunes here.
- Meet Love Man: an illustrated big-hearted alien-human looking for his other half
- Liz Nielsen wants to create photographs that give viewers "an ah-ha moment"
- A tribute to the repurposed churches of the Soviet Union
- Daniel Vojtíšek disrupts his design process using small, distinctive details
- A chat with illustrator William Davey about sketchbooks and his parent’s shed
- 24 hours with Morag Myerscough at Design Indaba
- Photo of a single atom wins science photography prize
- Google tackles image copyright infringement with latest design tweak
- University of Portsmouth receives backlash over costs of its rebrand
- Ikea partners with Hasselblad to offer more “inspiring” prints for its frames
- Animator John McLaughlin’s fuzzy world of big-eyed, triangular fuzzy dudes
- Creative director Patrick Li on T: The New York Times Style Magazine's conversational new redesign