HELLO and welcome to another episode of Studio Audience. This week Rob, Liv, Maisie and James are chewing the fat about the world of art and design and content. What are you waiting for dum-dums? As ever you can listen using the SoundCloud embed below or you can subscribe via iTunes here.
It’s that time of year again! London Design Festival is kicking off and we discussed what we’re looking forward to and the history of the festival – if you’re still in doubt of what to do head over to Rob’s top ten must see events
After that we chatted about the incredible audio/visual miracle that was Lernert & Sanders’ fashion film for COS’ new collection. We discuss how COS always get it right, and how a pinch of humour in a fashion film can go a long way.
- Photographer Svetlana Bulatova documents the environmental trauma of the Chechen wars
- From designer to full time artist, Caroline Walls on her gestural paintings
- Benjamin Muzzin on how digital art needs to be “shaken up badly”
- Choose Your Fighter: illustrator Kevin Sabo’s queering of hyper-masculine gaming culture
- Matthew Jones gives insight into Accept & Proceed's work for Nasa
- Illustrator Jordan Awan on fulfilling his childhood dream
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Channelling personality into branding: Commission Studio on Fenty’s new visual identity
- Does the perfect portfolio exist? Top creatives and studios offer their advice
- Droga5 unveils undulating identity for London’s newest outdoor destination, The Tide
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!