This week the regular pod team were scattered by a combination of illness and holidays but we managed to find some 24-carat replacements. We chatted about the Kim Kardashian Paper Magazine cover shot by Jean-Paul Goude, as well as reflecting on the event we held this week at London College of Communication to explore whether there is a gap between design educattion and the creative industries.
As ever you can listen using the SoundCloud embed below or subscribe via iTunes here.
- Lee Kan Kyo’s practice involves taking a selfie a day and a loyalty card club
- Office supplies plan, sweat, struggle and stress in Philotheus Nisch's recent series for Die Epilog
- It’s been another busy year of cultural design projects for Badesaison
- Kengo Kuma tells us why we need “a new period of natural design”
- The essentials of handling your finances as a graduate, junior or freelance creative
- Painter Nick McPhail uses Renaissance techniques to make his architectural landscapes “glow”
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!