Some things change, while some beat on ceaselessly, boats against the current and the Studio Audience podcast falls firmly in the latter camp. This week we looked at apparent plans for new-look, hipster-fied KFC restaurants here in the UK, we discussed the final instalment of Monument Valley and we discussed Tate Modern’s extraordinary new war photography show Conflict. Time. Photography, touching on this review from The Telegraph.
As ever you can listen using he SoundCloud embed below or subscribe via iTunes here.
- The poet laureate of Twitter Brian Bilston creates four new poems from Adobe Stock images
- Photographer Daniel Stier on how he transforms “cheap mass-produced things” into art
- Fragility, despair and boredom are the pillars to Madeleine Pfull’s paintings of elderly women
- Go on a quest for cheesy chips with Sarah Hingley’s choose your own adventure zine
- Western Fronts is a nature documentary that collapses into itself
- As a response to the world around him, Christopher Anderson photographs the cops of New York City
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!