This episode of the podcast finds me, Liv Siddall, having a good old chinwag with assistant editor Maisie Skidmore and art director Ali Hanson about all things news-related. Here we chat the new episode of Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared, Tracey Emin’s My Bed, and whether or not celebrity-backed projects such as Lauren Laverne’s The Pool or Jay-Z and co’s Tidal Wave should be immediately classed as any good.
You can listen using the SoundCloud widget below or why not subscribe via iTunes here
- Andrew Onorato’s surreal short about a genie and his eggy housemates
- Parts of the Process — Gucci suits, puppies and blue-iced cupcakes: Behind the scenes of Us’ music video for Harry Styles
- Eike König’s students create a courageous calendar featuring a host of exciting illustrative talent
- How can we build “feel good” cities?
- Dani Pujalte captures Spain's immense cultural centres suffering from a lack of use
- Photographer Irina Rozovsky on how she captures considered moments across the globe
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for