This episode of the podcast finds me, Liv Siddall, having a good old chinwag with assistant editor Maisie Skidmore and art director Ali Hanson about all things news-related. Here we chat the new episode of Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared, Tracey Emin’s My Bed, and whether or not celebrity-backed projects such as Lauren Laverne’s The Pool or Jay-Z and co’s Tidal Wave should be immediately classed as any good.
You can listen using the SoundCloud widget below or why not subscribe via iTunes here
- In the Studio With: Balancing innovation and usability, with digital creative studio Future Corp
- Dis.art turns "learning into a Netflix-like experience"
- James Aspey's grid inspired typeface New Europa features a user-generated specimen
- Photographer Stratos Kalafatis on life inside the 1200-year old Mount Athos
- Sean van den Steenhoven’s projects utilise voice as a design tool to make statements
- Graphic designer Angharad Hengyu Owen on textual shapes and wandering poems
- Meet graphic designer Jonathan Isaacson and his hybrid portfolio
- “I love the imperfections, the grains and the stains": Ryan Ormsby on his creative approach
- Artist claims Kendrick Lamar video for Black Panther song used her work without permission
- Property developer fined $6.7 million for “whitewashing” New York graffiti haven, 5Pointz
- Fill your AR world with collage, courtesy of app Dumb Fun
- Bureau Bertrand Clément’s portfolio represents the importance of playful graphic design