Stop the inkjet! Halt the squeegees! Tell the cafeteria workers to hold off on the floppy cheese and mayo sandwiches, it’s time to put down your collective art materials and enter your prized work to be part of The It’s Nice That Graduates 2014.
We’re looking for 15 of the best creative students in universities across the UK whose work displays clever thinking, passion and excellent craftsmanship. In the past few years the It’s Nice That Graduates have gone on to fulfil their wildest dreams (within reason) and we want the same for you.
The chosen 15 graduates will have their work featured on the site and will be invited to a fun networking event to hob-nob with some creative people who may or may not help you get a job and start earning the big bucks.
So, if you’re just about to finish your BA in an art and design-related course, or you know someone very talented who is, just follow the guidelines below and enter your work for us to see. No time to lose! Once again, The Graduates will be supported by the fantastic Represent Recruitment.
What we’ll need
1. Your full name
2. Your university’s name
3. Your full course’s name
4. Your email address and phone number
5. A link to your website where we can see your work. If you don’t have a website then an attached PDF of your work will be fine too.
All applications must go to [email protected]
The deadline is midnight on Sunday 15 June 2014.
We are very pleased that The It’s Nice That Graduates 2014 will once again be supported by Represent Recruitment. The graphic design recruitment specialists have developed a peerless reputation working with designers of all levels and matching them up with the right positions in some of the top agencies around. Represent’s support has helped us grow the Graduate scheme over recent years and we are thrilled they have partnered with us again in 2014.
This year’s Graduates artwork is by Callum Green
- Greg Lin Jiajie captures stories from his “favourite place”, his hometown of Fujian
- Grotesque and playful, Tres Tipos Gráficos’ latest project is filled with personality
- Luca Mastroianni on his journey from Instagram selfies to the new Gentle Monster campaign
- Graphic designer Jacob Pardoe on collaborating with a neural network and the surprises it produces
- Call for Collaboration: Mahaneela is looking for a mixed media creative to visualise modern love
- Annu Kilpeläinen’s zine Rally 2U promises cars, sun and speed
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!