We are excited to announce that photographer Vicki King is the fourth speaker for this month’s Nicer Tuesdays event on 31 July.
Originally from the Midlands and a London College of Communication graduate, we’ve been lucky to share Vicki’s work numerous times on It’s Nice That after falling for her photographic eye which transcends usual fashion-led imagery and tells an enchanting story. With such a unique perspective, within both the fashion and photography industries, we look forward to hearing more about Vicki’s creative career and how she’s crafted this distinct point of view.
Vicki joins July’s line-up of brilliantly hilarious German illustrator Nadine Redlich, intricate animator Sophie Koko Gate who’ll be taking us through recent work for Adult Swim, and London-based Flat-e who will be showing us behind-the-scenes of designing a visual interpretation of Daniel Avery’s record, Song for Alpha.
The remaining tickets for Nicer Tuesdays on 31 July are available here and below.
- KangHee Kim's images are as satisfying to create as they are to look at
- Cover Stories: Veronica Ditting on the covers that left a lasting impression on her work
- Alix Marie’s photographic sculptures celebrate bodily experiences
- Nadine Redlich’s new book illustrates the moment you realise you actually hate your partner
- Sophy Hollington’s striking tarot deck combines mysticism with a glam-punk contemporary twist
- Christopher Golden creates colourful digital environments that utilise visual abnormalities
- “Create a flag which represents your own Island”: explore culture through design in our latest Insta brief
- Five creatives visually respond to the question: What makes something art, anyway?
- Plexopolis: a series of games to educate and inform students on accomplished design
- Chris Dorley-Brown’s sharp images of East London are actually made up of many multiple shots
- Suzanne Saroff's meticulously arranged photographs alter perceptions
- “Unporn” is the photo stock collection for those suggestive, naughty moments