We are excited to announce that photographer Vicki King is the fourth speaker for this month’s Nicer Tuesdays event on 31 July.
Originally from the Midlands and a London College of Communication graduate, we’ve been lucky to share Vicki’s work numerous times on It’s Nice That after falling for her photographic eye which transcends usual fashion-led imagery and tells an enchanting story. With such a unique perspective, within both the fashion and photography industries, we look forward to hearing more about Vicki’s creative career and how she’s crafted this distinct point of view.
Vicki joins July’s line-up of brilliantly hilarious German illustrator Nadine Redlich, intricate animator Sophie Koko Gate who’ll be taking us through recent work for Adult Swim, and London-based Flat-e who will be showing us behind-the-scenes of designing a visual interpretation of Daniel Avery’s record, Song for Alpha.
The remaining tickets for Nicer Tuesdays on 31 July are available here and below.
- Palestine Underground shines a light on the West Bank’s underground music scene
- “How does an identity express itself in 3D?”: Common Name on design for environments
- Courtney Barnett discusses her love for illustrators, animators and her own creativity too
- Studio Dumbar on how it encourages its team to find their voices as designers
- Sophie Green's latest project ventures into Kent's unlikely cowboy country
- Chow and Lin documents the world’s inequality of wealth using Google Earth
- This is an article about Wieden+Kennedy’s clever ad campaign - No B.S
- The Saul Bass Archive looks back on the trailblazer’s rare poster design
- XXL Studio is an iconic Chinese graphic design studio producing exceptional book design
- Superimpose creates "hyper-local" campaign for Adidas Original and TFL collaboration
- Iceland’s Christmas advert banned from broadcast for being too political
- Studio Weave redesigns the colour scheme and signage of housing associations in Hackney