If you’re a student in the UK about to complete an art or design-related undergraduate course then we want to hear from you!
The time has come once again to celebrate this year’s graduating students in style, and we want to see your hard work and amazing ideas. After you’ve beaten the deadlines, wowed at the grad show and get raring to embark on your career, It’s Nice That wants to celebrate your achievement and help you on your way.
We’re on the hunt for the very best young talent who are creating work that is innovative, clever and thoughtfully executed across all disciplines.
If you’re hand-picked by the It’s Nice That team, the winning Graduates will receive:
– a feature written about your work and an interview with you on the site
– a prime slot on the homepage during our one-day Graduates takeover
– a chance to speak to the It’s Nice That team and become a part of our network
Also if you’re gearing up for your final few months and are in need of some helpful advice, top tips and opinions from the industry, pop over to The Graduates 2017 homepage where you’ll find a whole host of new content to peruse, links to our Grads alumni and all the advice you need to enter this year.
Things to know before you enter
– you’ll need to be UK-based and graduating from a BA course in summer 2017
– work submitted should be from your individual portfolio as opposed to a partnership or collective
– we’re keen to see evidence of work that isn’t just bound by commercial or competition briefs. We want to see work that has authorship, something original from you
– all entries need to be a website link or downloadable PDF (no files over 20MB) – we won’t be able to open WeTransfer links, Hightail or Dropbox folders etc.
Deadline for entries is Friday 2 June.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Supported by A/D/O
Founded by MINI, A/D/O is a creative space in Greenpoint, Brooklyn dedicated to exploring new boundaries in design. At its heart is the Design Academy, which offers a range of programming to professional designers, intended to provoke and invigorate their creative practice.
If you’re after more advice and insight into the creative industries, sign up to Lecture in Progress – It’s Nice That’s new sister company, which was launched to inspire, inform and empower emerging talent with information on the workings of the creative world.