Designer Jack Renwick, illustrator Dan Mumford and graphic designer Aaron Draplin will be part of the speaker line-up at this month’s Adobe Creative Meet-Up in London’s Old Street, the latest in a series of social events for the creative industry.
The event is now full, but don’t worry you can live stream the talks to watch wherever you are. Go to Adobe’s dedicated Youtube page to watch the talks live on 24 November at 6:30pm.
Guest speakers will be sharing their creative anecdotes and insights to their practice, and Adobe expert Rufus Deuchler will be on hand to explain the latest technology recently launched at the Adobe Max conference.
Speaker Jack Renwick runs an award-winning creative branding agency out of Shoreditch, and has worked on projects for clients including Amnesty, eBay, Royal Mail, BBC and Stella McCartney, as well as a recent identity for Carpenters Wharf.
Dan Mumford has been a freelance illustrator for ten years, fulfilling commissions for the likes of Disney, Sony, Iron Maiden and CBS, as well as “many many bands and record labels”. Aaron Draplin, who founded The Draplin Design Co. based in Portland, Oregon, in 2004, has worked on projects for Ford, Esquire, Nike, Wired, and “even the Obama administration”.
Also on the line-up is Lucy Hedges, technology editor at Metro.
Live stream the talks here from 6:30pm – 9pm on 24 November.
- Meet the speakers: Mikey Please, Eliza Hatch, Dylan Griffith and Elisabeth Krohn
- Graphic designer Jad Hussein on ten years of genre-bending work for MAC Lyon
- Studio Claus Due creates exhibition catalogues to fall in love with
- Lee Hardcastle’s gory and brilliant claymation music video for Mark Stoermer
- Artist Adham Faramawy and Mount Kimbie collaborate for the anniversary of Uniqlo Tate Lates
- Bureau David Voss on the visual language it creates for each project
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum