It’s Nice That has big plans for the year ahead, and we are very keen to learn how we can make what we do even better. We are asking our readers to participate in a short survey, and we will use the results to inform just how we work in 2018. After the survey closes on 22 January we will randomly select a winner who will receive a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of goodies from It’s Nice That.
We remain committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world on a daily basis, organising events that will entertain you and producing magazines you will cherish. What we do is not possible without you, our readers, and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring It’s Nice That evolves in a way that appeals to you. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
Please find the survey here.
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Take part in our 2019 audience survey and you could win a £200 gift voucher and more
- Antti Kalevi intricately and abstractly draws his favourite places around the world
- Provoke magazine presents rare and haunting photographs of 1960s Japan
- John Edmonds explores identity and desire within black communities in his first monograph
- Here's how It's Nice That cheers ourselves up on Blue Monday
- Designers, illustrators and (of course) gamers come together for An Oral History Of Final Fantasy VII
- An egg beats Kylie Jenner to become the most liked Instagram photo... ever
- Mastercard reveals new nameless logo courtesy of Michael Bierut
- Sam Youkilis uses scale, form and colour to challenge the tropes of travel photography
- Betina Du Toit's naturally-beautiful images are “stripped back from the non-essential”
- Giacomo Gambineri on shifting his creative career from graphic designer to illustrator
- Hiroki Nishiyama draws on traditional graphic design techniques in his illustration practice