It’s Nice That has big plans for the year ahead, and we are very keen to learn how we can make what we do even better. We are asking our readers to participate in a short survey, and we will use the results to inform just how we work in 2018. After the survey closes on 22 January we will randomly select a winner who will receive a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of goodies from It’s Nice That.
We remain committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world on a daily basis, organising events that will entertain you and producing magazines you will cherish. What we do is not possible without you, our readers, and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring It’s Nice That evolves in a way that appeals to you. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
Please find the survey here.
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Experimental animator Amanda Bonaiuto on building her own worlds
- Jaeha Kim channels different discplines of art through his graphic design practice
- The 14th issue of Nest speaks to the myriad experiences of gender
- Óscar Raña's scientific approach to illustration makes for beautiful geometric drawings
- Cabeza Patata brings energy and vivacity to its portfolio of 2D and 3D illustrations
- Whippets FC champions the unity and community of women’s football
- Q is the world’s first genderless voice hoping to eradicate gender bias in technology
- How and when do you shut down your studio? Carly Ayres on the decision to close HAWRAF
- Alexis Jamet's animations are warm, nostalgic and beautiful in their simplicity
- Tokyo 2020 reveals Olympic pictograms inspired by 1964 Games
- Graphic designer Jiri Mocek continues to produce inventive and expressive posters