It’s Nice That has big plans for the year ahead, and we are very keen to learn how we can make what we do even better. We are asking our readers to participate in a short survey, and we will use the results to inform just how we work in 2018. After the survey closes on 22 January we will randomly select a winner who will receive a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of goodies from It’s Nice That.
We remain committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world on a daily basis, organising events that will entertain you and producing magazines you will cherish. What we do is not possible without you, our readers, and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring It’s Nice That evolves in a way that appeals to you. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
Please find the survey here.
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Lukasz Rusznica journeys into the spirit world with his publication Subterranean River
- Photographer Josh Adam Jones challenges western preconceptions of the Middle East in XO
- Studio Above&Below uses code and emerging tech to improve our planet's wellbeing
- Studio Frith designs Kitty Travers' La Grotta Ices into "a book you want to lick"
- Vicki King explains how she uses photography to elevate the mundane
- Ailsa Johnson’s illustrations draw on the everyday magic of Japanese culture
- Adobe has added 665 new Monotype fonts to Creative Cloud
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Swiss design practice Dinamo develops new visual identity for Tumblr
- America's getting a space force and wants Trump supporters to choose its logo
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- "What is my opinion?": Graphic designer James Aspey's research-focused, typographic practice