It’s Nice That has big plans for the year ahead, and we are very keen to learn how we can make what we do even better. We are asking our readers to participate in a short survey, and we will use the results to inform just how we work in 2018. After the survey closes on 22 January we will randomly select a winner who will receive a £200 voucher for Goodhood and a bundle of goodies from It’s Nice That.
We remain committed to bringing you the best and most inspiring creative work from across the world on a daily basis, organising events that will entertain you and producing magazines you will cherish. What we do is not possible without you, our readers, and we are launching our annual audience survey to learn how we can improve our offering, ensuring It’s Nice That evolves in a way that appeals to you. This is an opportunity for us to get to know you better and, in turn, for you to influence what we do over the coming 12 months.
Please find the survey here.
Thanks so much for your time and good luck!
- Department of New Realities' AR-assisted Moncler book is a technological triumph
- Tish Murtha's Elswick Kids portrays "the joy and freedom of childhood"
- The ninth Asian Pacific Triennial’s features an undoubtedly impressive roster
- Lily Rose Thomas' film Girls Who Drink explores three complicated relationships with alcohol
- Broken Bonds explores how pictures can document a different approach to history
- Talk: a magazine reimagining debates surrounding commercial art
- Photographer Andrea Artemisio's wacky realisations breathe fresh air into magazine editorial
- Massive Attack just announced that they've remastered a classic album into...a spray can
- It looks like Banksy intended to shred the whole of Girl with Balloon
- Deep Throat Studio may have been borne out of failure but it thrives today
- Andrés Rosa approaches design by rejecting logic and embracing Dadaist thinking
- A new film uses the Barbican estate at sunset to appreciate the beauty of Brutalism