Artists Jake and Dinos Chapman have opened a shop in Amsterdam, calling it F**ing Hell Das Shop. The space, designed by UXUS, and aims to form part of the artists’ wider goals of making art accessible. “F**ing Hell Das Shop is a pop-up experience crafted from found objects and materials, at the intersection of culture and commerce,” says UXUS.
The opening of the pop-up follows the launch of the Chapman Brothers’ online store, which sells products including books, lighters, skateboard decks and toilet paper with a skull print.
- Graphic designer Si Weon Kim's side projects explore her culture, creating historical homages
- Will Anderson’s Bafta-nominated animation Have Heart follows a gif stuck in an infinite loop
- Looking east: how Smörgåsbord designed a soju brand to work in Europe and Asia alike
- The lonely claustrophobia of Adam Reynolds’ nuclear missile site series
- TwoPoints.Net design a typeface for ESPN The Magazine's Winter Olympics 2018 issue
- A chat with the Orwellian mastermind in charge of the UK town known as Scarfolk
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Director of Taylor Swift's Delicate video accused of copying Spike Jonze’s Kenzo advert
- Rihanna's new advert shows that her make-up line is for all genders
- Dive into Mikey Joyce's portfolio with its “healthy balance of calculated and convoluted silliness"
- Jim Carrey is now a political cartoonist and he's taking down the Trump presidency
- These Swedish kids designed a typeface to celebrate their neighbourhood