Fashion label Comme des Garçons has released an emoji pack using its Play heart logo, available to download for iPhone.
The logo, a heart with eyes, was originally designed by Polish, New York-based graphic artist Filip Pagowski, whose other clients include The New Yorker, Diane von Furstenberg, Random House and Le Monde.
The emojis broaden the original logo’s facial expressions, adding a mouth, eyebrows or a teardrop, as well as ubiquitous emoji symbols such as the Cosmopolitan cocktail glass and even a Santa hat, in adaptions of the artwork for iMessage.
The pack can be downloaded for $0.99 from the iTunes store and includes 24 emojis.
- Winsor & Newton lifts the lid on the secret tricks of every artist's trade
- Calypso Mahieu’s photography makes the simplest things sexy (some NSFW)
- Foster Huntington’s stop-motion short of an 80s Californian skate off
- Dax Norman’s weird and wobbly animations with “cigarettes and eyeballs a plenty”
- Photographer Evija Laivina explores the ridiculous reality of the beauty industry
- Zhiyuan Yang's photos of her parents scrutinise China's nuclear family dynamics
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled