We don’t know about you, but Crayola felt tips and crayons were what our childhood crafty days were made of. From those amazing spray-pens to the coveted glitter crayon, nothing outdid the joy of that glorious sensation of dragging a waxy crayon over a crisp sheet of white paper. Aside from a few failed attempts at colouring in our dolls with Crayola products, never beyond our wildest dreams could we have anticipated the crayon giant collaborating with ASOS on a make up range for the grown up (maybe!) Crayola fans among us.
Naturally, the vast array of pop-colours take centre stage, with 95 bright and bold hues to play with within the 58-product range. The real winner however lies in the nostalgia-drenched Crayola packaging — you could easily mistake the eye liner boxes for that of fresh new felt tips, with its iconic yellow and green colour scheme and cut-out allowing you a peek at your purchase. The eyeliners and lipsticks look just like the plastic pen casings themselves, with the nibs fashioned like the fresh tip of the classic Crayola crayon. Super satisfying.
- Greg Lin Jiajie captures stories from his “favourite place”, his hometown of Fujian
- Grotesque and playful, Tres Tipos Gráficos’ latest project is filled with personality
- Luca Mastroianni on his journey from Instagram selfies to the new Gentle Monster campaign
- Graphic designer Jacob Pardoe on collaborating with a neural network and the surprises it produces
- Call for Collaboration: Mahaneela is looking for a mixed media creative to visualise modern love
- Annu Kilpeläinen’s zine Rally 2U promises cars, sun and speed
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!