A naive drawing of the New York City skyline by Donald Trump is currently in an online auction. At time of writing, with less than a day to go, the bid is at $9,900 after just two bids and a starting price of $9,000.
The drawing was created in 2005 by the president as a prize in a charity auction for global literacy. The quick sketch displays a child-like drawing of the skyline, a random curved line underneath it and is accompanied by his signature in gold pen. Donald has even added some artistic licence on the city’s skyline, extending the size of Trump Tower so it takes centre stage.
Donald Trump’s temperament, outrageous personality and presidency have been the inspiration for a wealth of creative pieces in outrage against him. We just hope he doesn’t follow in George Bush’s footsteps and pick up painting…
- Luis Alberto Rodriguez photographs use contorted and twisted limbs to express emotion
- Season Zine's Felicia Pennant on how the publication puts female football fans first
- Record label Melody as Truth is carving out a woozy, spacey audio-visual niche
- “Create a flag that represents your own Island” – The amazing entries from the #MyIslandFlag Insta brief
- We ask Nadine Redlich, Wieden+Kennedy and more to visualise their highlights of the World Cup
- Friday Mixtape: Caterina Bianchini's mix to listen to "In your pants! On the bus! Walking! Running!"
- Photographer Jack Johnstone's dreamy images are so soft they're almost otherworldly
- “Unporn” is the photo stock collection for those suggestive, naughty moments
- KangHee Kim's images are as satisfying to create as they are to look at
- Penguin unveils striking series of redesigned Jack Kerouac books
- Veteran designer Sir Kenneth Grange has reconfigured the pint glass
- Sophy Hollington’s striking tarot deck combines mysticism with a glam-punk contemporary twist