It’s Nice That is looking for an editor to lead its editorial and commercial projects. This is a rare opportunity to develop one of the most respected creative platforms around.
Since launching in 2007, It’s Nice That has been dedicated to building a credible and accessible creative destination like no other. Over the last ten years It’s Nice That has received critical acclaim and cemented itself as a trusted pillar in contemporary creative culture reaching an online audience of over half a million readers a month and a total reach in excess of 1.4 million.
We are actively looking for an editor to lead the editorial team working across all It’s Nice That projects – itsnicethat.com, Printed Pages, Nicer Tuesdays as well as commercial partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have experience in similar editorial teams in the creative industry working across both in-house publishing projects and commercial partnerships. They will enjoy working in a creative environment, clearly communicating, prioritising and delegating to hit targets and meet deadlines but most importantly champion creativity.
For more information, and to apply, please click here.
- Yuri Andries captures life in the harsh and beautiful landscapes of Ladakh
- Meet Collletttivo: an expanding group of typography buffs with an open source philosophy
- Creative agency bus.group on its beautiful and playful editorial designs
- A Black Cover Design on how corporate graphic design can change employee moods
- Kelly Anna and Josie Tucker create an empowering zine to celebrate female strength
- Diyala Muir's animation Blue Hands mimics the surreal experience of grief
- Photographer Ryan Duffin embraces the quirks of his subjects and the outtakes of life
- KFC's latest ad reminds you it's not AFC, BFC, or even CFC
- Alexis Jamet's animations are warm, nostalgic and beautiful in their simplicity
- République's new look for Playboy is "aimed at anybody and everybody"
- Lars Högström's typographic choices are inspired by the hip-hop cassettes of the 90s and 00s