It’s Nice That is looking for an editor to lead its editorial and commercial projects. This is a rare opportunity to develop one of the most respected creative platforms around.
Since launching in 2007, It’s Nice That has been dedicated to building a credible and accessible creative destination like no other. Over the last ten years It’s Nice That has received critical acclaim and cemented itself as a trusted pillar in contemporary creative culture reaching an online audience of over half a million readers a month and a total reach in excess of 1.4 million.
We are actively looking for an editor to lead the editorial team working across all It’s Nice That projects – itsnicethat.com, Printed Pages, Nicer Tuesdays as well as commercial partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have experience in similar editorial teams in the creative industry working across both in-house publishing projects and commercial partnerships. They will enjoy working in a creative environment, clearly communicating, prioritising and delegating to hit targets and meet deadlines but most importantly champion creativity.
For more information, and to apply, please click here.
- “I absolutely hated it”: Heath West on why he left architecture for the art industry
- Hubert Crabières captures a brilliantly absurd celebrating family for Edicola
- Illustrator Holly St Clair uses the rhythm of a joke in her portfolio of sculptures, textiles and prints
- Jules Durant aims to “design cool new fonts” beyond the Latin alphabet
- For Alice Franchetti, graphic design is the sweet spot where maths and intuition meet
- Lucy Sherston finds that leaving out parts of a composition is just as important as the bits kept in
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!