It’s Nice That has an opening for an editorial assistant to work across our publishing platforms on a ten-week fixed term contract. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, proactive, professional and passionate about art and design. We need someone who can write to deadline with flair and personality, who understands the It’s Nice That brand and enjoys the challenge of keeping several plates spinning at the same time. This is a paid position.
The successful applicant will work with the team to deliver inspiring news and stories from across a wide range of creative disciplines.
To learn more about the role and to apply click here
- “An endless love story”: Claudine Doury returns to the Amur River to photograph its people
- Peter Millard gives a humorous account of his journey so far
- “They’re the only things I would save in a fire”: A peak inside Hattie Stewart’s marvellous sketch books
- Illustrator Katy Stubbs on moulding her dishy stories out of clay
- Tom Noon on his musical, spontaneous and illustrative approach to graphic design
- Nazif Lopulissa rethinks the shapes and forms of the children’s playground
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Matt Willey leaves The New York Times Magazine and joins Pentagram
- Ikki Kobayashi’s new series investigates the tension between shapes and negative space
- “Perfectly beautiful things don’t attract me”: Heesun Seo on her nontraditional practice
- The Pantone Colour of the Year 2020 makes a statement about peace and communication
- Moleskine’s digital notebook and a visual inventory of Earth win Apple's Apps of the Year