’Tis the season to be merry, so why not give that festive spirit a boost by joining It’s Nice That for our Review of the Year party? On Thursday 15 December, you’re invited to join us for pizza from our friends at Yardsale and beers at London Fields Brewery for a good ol’ knees up.
We’ll be celebrating some of the best work created in 2016 to coincide with our series of articles and round-ups on the site that will launch the same day. We’ll be showcasing interviews with creatives and agencies who have created brilliant and inspiring projects throughout the year. So come and help us to launch Review of the Year with a bang.
There’ll be music courtesy of Sugarhouse Records and It’s Nice That’s Resident DJ – there’ll also be live visuals all night long.
To make sure you don’t miss out on the evening of fun, get your free ticket below!
London Fields Brewery
365-366 Warburton St
Supported by Google
At Google, we believe that design is critical to product excellence. That’s why we’re proud to support It’s Nice That in its effort to champion a broad and inclusive community of creative makers and thinkers with the annual Review of the Year.
We also believe in fostering design through Material Design, a unified system combining theory, resources, and tools to help designers and engineers craft digital experiences, and through Google Design, a cooperative effort whose mission is to support design and engineering excellence by producing original articles, videos, events, as well as creative and educational partnerships. Sign up for the Google Design Newsletter to learn more.
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity