It’s that time of year everyone, so get into the festive spirit even more by joining It’s Nice That for our Review of the Year 2017 party! Taking place next Thursday 14 December, you’re invited to join us for drinks and merriment at The Printspace in Hoxton, London.
We’ll be celebrating some of the best work created in the past 12 months to coincide with the launch of Review of the Year 2017 on the website, which will see a series of monthly round-ups, opinion pieces, interviews, visual features and a countdown of the best performing stories go live in the lead up to Christmas.
Along with music and beers provided by Beavertown Brewery, we’ll be exhibiting some of the work we’ve championed this year on the walls of Printspace.
We’ll also be selling a specially commissioned poster by London-based illustrator Kyle Platts, who has interpreted the word ‘Nice’ for a limited edition print run. Copies of Printed Pages AW17 and other It’s Nice That goodies will be available to purchase on the night as well, to help with any last minute Christmas shopping you might need to do.
74 Kingsland Rd
Supported by Google
Google is proud to support It’s Nice That in championing a broad and inclusive creative community with its annual Review of the Year. We believe that design is critical to building great products and experiences, and we’re committed to fostering best-in-class results with efforts like Material Design, a unified system combining theory, resources, and tools to help designers and engineers craft beautiful, digital experiences, as well as through our cooperative efforts at Google Design.
From producing original articles and videos, to hosting creative and educational partnerships and events, Google Design’s goal is to connect, support, and inspire designers and design thinkers. Sign up for the Google Design Newsletter to learn more.
- Brr it’s cold in here, it must be Best of the Web in the atmosphere!
- Is it real, or is it not? Mirror Mirror's identity for Integrated 2017
- Alex Moy’s animation explores where our minds drift off to when we’re distracted
- Friday Mixtape: Jake Chapman’s band, Funhole
- Islena Neira’s halftone animation depicts a sleepless night
- Hezin O’s charmingly illustrated 2018 calendar inspired by A-Z cards for children
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Photographer Ivar Wigan on his new collaboration with larrydavid420
- Loud, vibrant, evocative: Paul Gorman tells The Story of The Face