Kanye West has released the next instalment in his series of zines for clothing brand Yeezy’s second Calabasas Collection, previewed on Dazed Digital yesterday.
The zine, featuring the dry landscape and warm tones of Los Angeles, was shot by Boston-born photographer Jackie Nickerson and sent to anyone who managed to place an order for the new Yeezy 700 Wave Runner trainers and second drop of the Yeezy Calabasas Collection.
Kanye West and Jackie have now collaborated on a total of five zines, having initially worked together for Yeezy Season One, with every issue marking the brand’s latest collection. In the past, the zines have included the likes of Playboi Carti, Luka Sabbat and Teyana Taylor, however, for this latest instalment Jackie captured creative couple Tremaine Emory and Melissa Collett roaming the streets of the famed-neighbourhood sporting pieces from the Yeezy offshoot collection.
- Josephin Ritschel presents architecture and its surroundings as a stage for storytelling
- Gender, sexuality and male identity as seen through the lens of Jorge Perez Ortiz
- Gab Bois transforms things we’ve seen a thousand times into something spectacular
- Aysha Tengiz on her joyous, colourful and slightly depressing illustrated scenes
- Satellite photography, drawing tools and interactive logotypes feature in Double Click September
- Lego reveals first brand campaign in 30 years, Rebuild the World
- “All you see is lazy photography everywhere”: Martin Parr discusses his career, Brexit and obsession
- The work of Xiangyu Liu is weird and fantastically unpredictable (some NSFW)
- Caterina Bianchini Studio designs a dog-themed identity for a conveyer belt cheese restaurant
- Ikea invites people to “try on” Virgil Abloh furniture collection at LFW
- Hans Findling on his experimental and multidisciplinary approach to design
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!