Kanye West has released the next instalment in his series of zines for clothing brand Yeezy’s second Calabasas Collection, previewed on Dazed Digital yesterday.
The zine, featuring the dry landscape and warm tones of Los Angeles, was shot by Boston-born photographer Jackie Nickerson and sent to anyone who managed to place an order for the new Yeezy 700 Wave Runner trainers and second drop of the Yeezy Calabasas Collection.
Kanye West and Jackie have now collaborated on a total of five zines, having initially worked together for Yeezy Season One, with every issue marking the brand’s latest collection. In the past, the zines have included the likes of Playboi Carti, Luka Sabbat and Teyana Taylor, however, for this latest instalment Jackie captured creative couple Tremaine Emory and Melissa Collett roaming the streets of the famed-neighbourhood sporting pieces from the Yeezy offshoot collection.
- From documentaries to exhibition design via portraiture and painting, relive June’s Nicer Tuesdays
- Useless is a website mapping out the UK’s zero-waste network
- Material Literacy: Why we need to rethink language to survive the climate crisis
- Welcome to Response and Responsibility, a look at creativity and climate change
- Maurizio Di Iorio tricks the eye with his illusory photography
- With “personality and warmth”, Laura McCluskey turns her lens to those around her
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!