Lecture in Progress has announced the launch of a new survey on the UK creative industry as part of their aim to help inform and inspire the next generation of creative talent. Key findings will be published on on Lecture in Progress and It’s Nice That in the spring.
Lecture in Progress is an online resource offering advice and insight into working in the creative industry. “One of the recurring themes raised by young creatives is what they can expect to earn,” the company explains. “And while a number of similar surveys already exist, this kind of information isn’t always easy to find or understand. We’d like to change this, and better reflect the full spectrum of creative professional experience.”
If you work in the creative industry, are based in the UK and can spare five minutes, please share your experiences here.
- Books From the Future talk us through its workshop on disaster in contemporary culture
- Molly Bounds paints intimate moments of quiet contemplation
- Friday Mixtape: Grand Union Orchestra's founder curates us a mix on the theme of migration
- Flat-e tells us how it made a visual interpretation of Daniel Avery's record in its entirety
- Girma Berta authentically captures the people of Addis Ababa with an iPhone
- Remember the pre-stage nerves and backstage stress in Alexander Coggin's photos of children's theatre
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- America's getting a space force and wants Trump supporters to choose its logo
- Swiss design practice Dinamo develops new visual identity for Tumblr
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Adobe has added 665 new Monotype fonts to Creative Cloud
- "What is my opinion?": Graphic designer James Aspey's research-focused, typographic practice