Lecture in Progress has announced the launch of a new survey on the UK creative industry as part of their aim to help inform and inspire the next generation of creative talent. Key findings will be published on on Lecture in Progress and It’s Nice That in the spring.
Lecture in Progress is an online resource offering advice and insight into working in the creative industry. “One of the recurring themes raised by young creatives is what they can expect to earn,” the company explains. “And while a number of similar surveys already exist, this kind of information isn’t always easy to find or understand. We’d like to change this, and better reflect the full spectrum of creative professional experience.”
If you work in the creative industry, are based in the UK and can spare five minutes, please share your experiences here.
- Ruud van Empel’s uncanny photographs blend artificiality with naturalism
- Grant James-Thomas shoots twins with a painterly aesthetic for Vogue Italia
- In Stiya, photographer Cole Barash compares a storm and the birth of his first child
- Nano illustrates the different kinds of loneliness that we all feel from time to time
- Jan Hakon Erichsen is a balloon-destroying artist whose work you really shouldn't try at home
- Clarity of concept is at the heart of Seoul-based graphic designer Son Ayong’s posters
- “The future of design is in the creation of tools”: Meet the Space Type Generator
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Lacoste once again swaps its iconic crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Introducing Double Click – our new series rounding up the best of the digital design world
- Typeface Ciao communicates auditive intonations of the spoken word
- Yushi Li on photographing men she met through Tinder