Luxury fashion house Loewe has released a limited edition linen set conceived by its creative director Jonathan Anderson, art directed by M/M, and using images shot by American fashion photographer Steven Meisel.
The set consists of a tablecloth, four placemats and four napkins printed with images from Steve’s AW17 campaign images for the house. Each item features a different still life taken from nine tablescape compositions, using everyday items and handcrafted decorative objects on a back drop of ethereal blue.
The project reflects the ongoing collaboration between Loewe and Steven, who has shot every campaign for the brand since 2014.
- “I like the idea of giving up on trying to do the right thing”: inside the chaotic world of artist Dale Lewis
- Anna Hofmann's slightly grotesque but very, very funny characters
- Learn feminist self-defence with Manual de Autodefensa Feminista zine
- Renowned illustrator Philippe Weisbecker's delicate drawings of Adirondack furniture
- The Lething Compendium by Lara Kothe teaches you how to forget everything
- Sisters!: behind the scenes with lesbian experimental filmmaker Barbara Hammer [NSFW]
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio
- Adidas releases trainers that are also public transport tickets
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Practical portfolio advice, from choosing a specialism to solving real problems
- Meet Monkey Type, an international collective bananas about fonts
- The Papier Machine collection of DIY electronic paper toys reinvents the activity book