Luxury fashion house Loewe has released a limited edition linen set conceived by its creative director Jonathan Anderson, art directed by M/M, and using images shot by American fashion photographer Steven Meisel.
The set consists of a tablecloth, four placemats and four napkins printed with images from Steve’s AW17 campaign images for the house. Each item features a different still life taken from nine tablescape compositions, using everyday items and handcrafted decorative objects on a back drop of ethereal blue.
The project reflects the ongoing collaboration between Loewe and Steven, who has shot every campaign for the brand since 2014.
- Luis Alberto Rodriguez photographs use contorted and twisted limbs to express emotion
- Season Zine's Felicia Pennant on how the publication puts female football fans first
- Record label Melody as Truth is carving out a woozy, spacey audio-visual niche
- “Create a flag that represents your own Island” – The amazing entries from the #MyIslandFlag Insta brief
- We ask Nadine Redlich, Wieden+Kennedy and more to visualise their highlights of the World Cup
- Friday Mixtape: Caterina Bianchini's mix to listen to "In your pants! On the bus! Walking! Running!"
- Photographer Jack Johnstone's dreamy images are so soft they're almost otherworldly
- “Unporn” is the photo stock collection for those suggestive, naughty moments
- KangHee Kim's images are as satisfying to create as they are to look at
- Penguin unveils striking series of redesigned Jack Kerouac books
- Veteran designer Sir Kenneth Grange has reconfigured the pint glass
- Sophy Hollington’s striking tarot deck combines mysticism with a glam-punk contemporary twist