Luxury fashion house Loewe has released a limited edition linen set conceived by its creative director Jonathan Anderson, art directed by M/M, and using images shot by American fashion photographer Steven Meisel.
The set consists of a tablecloth, four placemats and four napkins printed with images from Steve’s AW17 campaign images for the house. Each item features a different still life taken from nine tablescape compositions, using everyday items and handcrafted decorative objects on a back drop of ethereal blue.
The project reflects the ongoing collaboration between Loewe and Steven, who has shot every campaign for the brand since 2014.
- Lee Kan Kyo’s practice involves taking a selfie a day and a loyalty card club
- Office supplies sweat, struggle and stress in Philotheus Nisch’s recent series for Die Epilog
- It’s been another busy year of cultural design projects for Badesaison
- Kengo Kuma tells us why we need “a new period of natural design”
- The essentials of handling your finances as a graduate, junior or freelance creative
- Painter Nick McPhail uses Renaissance techniques to make his architectural landscapes “glow”
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Job interviews: Pentagram, Wieden+Kennedy and Bureau Borsche on how to get them and what to say
- Apple's new typeface is available for use right now
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!