This week we set the Monthly Brief to “create an empowering symbol to celebrate International Women’s Day.” This mission was to celebrate and unify women from all over the world, and over hundreds of illustrations, designs and photographs, your response answered the brief in full force.
There’s no winners when it comes to spreading a postive message, so first and foremost we encourage you to check out #ItsBriefThat and tap a like on everyone who got involved.
Featured below are just a few of the amazing entries we saw throughout the day.
- Artist Danny Fox on his new book, A Cut Above The Eye
- Unit Editions’ study of Letraset takes on a new form in this Sheffield exhibition
- Thomas Traum directs Kenzo’s latest video set in a Rousseau-inspired haven
- Artist Yuko Mohri creates improvised ecosystems through found objects
- The Red Road Project is a celebration of Native American cultures
- Myth-busting: Split's Oli Bentley on interrogating northern identity through typography
- An interview with Pentagram's latest partner, Astrid Stavro
- Rudeboy: The Story of Trojan Records documents the origins of Jamaican and British youth culture
- Record Label Logo Archive Vol.1 is a music nerd's dream come true
- Banksy's million pound painting shreds itself, wider world shrugs
- Welcome to World Mental Health Day 2018 on It's Nice That
- The internet responds to Banksy’s self-destructive act of art