This week we set the Monthly Brief to “create an empowering symbol to celebrate International Women’s Day.” This mission was to celebrate and unify women from all over the world, and over hundreds of illustrations, designs and photographs, your response answered the brief in full force.
There’s no winners when it comes to spreading a postive message, so first and foremost we encourage you to check out #ItsBriefThat and tap a like on everyone who got involved.
Featured below are just a few of the amazing entries we saw throughout the day.
- Alice Zoo documents the real day-to-day lives of performers in a travelling circus
- Jenny Schweitzer's latest short is an uplifting account of life in an American retirement home
- Next 2 Nothing is the how-to manual of tips and tricks for any aspiring filmmaker
- Haleigh Mun on finding her own illustrative style rather than trying to be a “cool artist”
- Genuine collaborations inform Swiss design studio Omnigroup's broad practice
- Filmmaker Duncan Cowles on how your own tone of voice can create the best audience reaction
- An egg beats Kylie Jenner to become the most liked Instagram photo... ever
- Mastercard reveals new nameless logo courtesy of Michael Bierut
- Sam Youkilis uses scale, form and colour to challenge the tropes of travel photography
- Betina Du Toit's naturally-beautiful images are “stripped back from the non-essential”
- Giacomo Gambineri on shifting his creative career from graphic designer to illustrator
- Hiroki Nishiyama draws on traditional graphic design techniques in his illustration practice