This week we set the Monthly Brief to “create an empowering symbol to celebrate International Women’s Day.” This mission was to celebrate and unify women from all over the world, and over hundreds of illustrations, designs and photographs, your response answered the brief in full force.
There’s no winners when it comes to spreading a postive message, so first and foremost we encourage you to check out #ItsBriefThat and tap a like on everyone who got involved.
Featured below are just a few of the amazing entries we saw throughout the day.
- Books From the Future talk us through its workshop on disaster in contemporary culture
- Molly Bounds paints intimate moments of quiet contemplation
- Friday Mixtape: Grand Union Orchestra's founder curates us a mix on the theme of migration
- Flat-e tells us how it made a visual interpretation of Daniel Avery's record in its entirety
- Girma Berta authentically captures the people of Addis Ababa with an iPhone
- Remember the pre-stage nerves and backstage stress in Alexander Coggin's photos of children's theatre
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- America's getting a space force and wants Trump supporters to choose its logo
- Swiss design practice Dinamo develops new visual identity for Tumblr
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Adobe has added 665 new Monotype fonts to Creative Cloud
- "What is my opinion?": Graphic designer James Aspey's research-focused, typographic practice