This week we set the Monthly Brief to “create an empowering symbol to celebrate International Women’s Day.” This mission was to celebrate and unify women from all over the world, and over hundreds of illustrations, designs and photographs, your response answered the brief in full force.
There’s no winners when it comes to spreading a postive message, so first and foremost we encourage you to check out #ItsBriefThat and tap a like on everyone who got involved.
Featured below are just a few of the amazing entries we saw throughout the day.
- Photographer Timothy Schaumburg takes us behind the scenes of plastic surgery prep
- The Line King: A profile of Al Hirschfeld, on the prolific characterist’s 115th birthday
- Ditto publish 100 Club Stories in celebration of the iconic London venue
- Adobe Stock identifies 'multilocalism' as the next trend to shape visual culture
- “I want my work to function like a good book": illustrator Charlotte Ager
- "Even if you cover a shit in glitter it’s still a shit": top creatives show us their CVs
- "Don't drink and dance in front of your peers": ten creatives on their biggest mistakes
- Tsto returns to design Flow Festival's identity, pushing and playing with its typography
- Beyoncé and Jay Z take over the Louvre for Apeshit music video
- All internships are not created equal: how to spot the best opportunities and have the courage to reject the duds
- How Alex Prager made the world stop and stare
- Neville Brody launches type foundry, Brody Fonts