Each month we’re inviting creatives from across the world to invent creative briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of week the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That. Watch out this time next month for new creative challenge to get involved in.
For this month’s Monthly Brief, Screensaviors set you the challenge to “Create an image that represents the meaning of life for a designer.” Below, Screensaviors picks out just some of best.
“Wow y’all really went and did it.These are the ones that you can only really make if you go through it. Y’all are too much I swear” – Screensaviors
You can find all of the entries for this month right here.
- Intimate, safe and romantic: Ekaterina Popova paints the interiors of her friend’s bedrooms
- Alfie Dwyer on creating game-like worlds and moulding tangible films like “putty”
- Through playful forms, Bára Růžičková tackles the rigid structure of the design industry
- Meji Alabi on discovering his roots through film and music
- Stoic black cats and burning worlds: Quentin Dufour on his chaotic illustrations
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Facebook rebrands to distinguish the company from the app
- Jack Kenyon photographs the wondrous spectacle of the Supreme Cat Show
- &Walsh designs Zooba's identity inspired by the busy streets of Cairo
- A book chronicling tiny, bizarre treasures curated by Wes Anderson and Juman Malouf
- Find hidden squares and experimental inktraps in Fatih Hardal's FH Giselle
- Pentagram’s Giorgia Lupi on her data-driven designs for & Other Stories