Each month we’re inviting creatives from across the world to invent creative briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of week the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That. Watch out this time next month for new creative challenge to get involved in.
For this month’s Monthly Brief, Screensaviors set you the challenge to “Create an image that represents the meaning of life for a designer.” Below, Screensaviors picks out just some of best.
“Wow y’all really went and did it.These are the ones that you can only really make if you go through it. Y’all are too much I swear” – Screensaviors
You can find all of the entries for this month right here.
- Francesca Allen on using photography as a means of self-expression
- Review of the Year 2018: Back to Back with Joey Yu and Olimpia Zagnoli
- Ram Han’s work continues to rekindle images of childhood nostalgia
- Sophy Hollington on learning to be creatively fulfilled while earning a living in 2018
- Same Paper and KangHee Kim's latest book is a golden journey from dawn to dusk
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Alex Gamsu Jenkins’ comics remind us of how gross we really are
- Pantone's Colour of the Year 2019 has been announced and it's... Living Coral!
- DIA channels NYC and gives Squarespace its signature kinetic treatment in brand refresh
- Pop culture powerhouse Bryan Rivera's 2018 in graphic design
- Don't worry, be angry: how politics and creativity collided in 2018
- Shun Ishizuka's designs combine Western design influences for a Japanese context