Each month we’re inviting creatives from across the world to invent creative briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of week the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That. Watch out this time next month for new creative challenge to get involved in.
For this month’s Monthly Brief, Screensaviors set you the challenge to “Create an image that represents the meaning of life for a designer.” Below, Screensaviors picks out just some of best.
“Wow y’all really went and did it.These are the ones that you can only really make if you go through it. Y’all are too much I swear” – Screensaviors
You can find all of the entries for this month right here.
- Illustrator Ben Kopp’s nostalgia-drenched personal work
- Iggy Ldn's poignant new film Silk reclaims the essence of the jazz era in the 21st century
- Ways of Seeing: Laurie Rowan fills FACT's architectural space with a troop of exploring characters
- Brian Blomerth illustrates a journey to "surf discovery" even though he's terrible at surfing
- Photographer Sam Gregg shoots the true face of Naples
- Prolific artist Miroco Machiko’s animal menagerie
- Netflix unveils Netflix Sans, a new custom typeface developed with Dalton Maag
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- A chat with the Orwellian mastermind in charge of the UK town known as Scarfolk
- Director of Taylor Swift's Delicate video accused of copying Spike Jonze’s Kenzo advert
- Dive into Mikey Joyce's portfolio with its “healthy balance of calculated and convoluted silliness"
- Original sets and puppets from Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs to be exhibited in London