Each month we’re inviting creatives from across the world to invent creative briefs which everyone, no matter your talents, can get involved in. At the end of week the best of the bunch are featured right here on It’s Nice That. Watch out this time next month for new creative challenge to get involved in.
For this month’s Monthly Brief, Screensaviors set you the challenge to “Create an image that represents the meaning of life for a designer.” Below, Screensaviors picks out just some of best.
“Wow y’all really went and did it.These are the ones that you can only really make if you go through it. Y’all are too much I swear” – Screensaviors
You can find all of the entries for this month right here.
- “Fear and desire for connection and the blocks to it”: artist Martine Syms on her exhibition Grand Calme
- Iggy Ldn captures beauty, power and pain in his short film, Velvet
- Art Bank Taiwan joins London Design Biennale this week, exploring cultural identity through political and social commentary
- Tiziana Jill Beck explores the identity of anonymous travellers through masks
- The new issue of Indoek brings America's oldest city to life
- Master of plasticine Kate Isobel Scott is back with a new animation
- Uber gets another new logo, gives you something to make small talk about this weekend
- “Go, go, go”: how DIA messed with design theory, only to improve it
- Type designer Kia Tasbihgou on how “knowing cool designers and nice fonts isn’t enough”
- Watch the trailer for the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, the television show
- V&A curator Marie Foulston wants us to look at video games through the lens of design
- You know that great feeling of popping a spot? You'll get that from Sophie Koko Gate's new animation