Printed Pages AW17 is now on general sale in shops around the world priced at £10. The magazine is 240 pages of inspring work and in-depth interviews that provide an essential overview of the creative world today.
Smashing through the cover is a character created by Venezuelan illustrator Igor Bastidas, who responded to our brief to “break through what the cover is”. He takes the character on further adventures inside the magazine and even animated the story, which you can see below.
The issue includes interviews with artist David Shrigley, graphic designer Paula Scher, artist and lead singer of Devo Mark Mothersbaugh, graphic designer for film Annie Atkins, musician Gaika Tavares and his brother Kibwe, graphic artist Noma Bar, and many more. There’s an essay on the dangers of blagging by Pentagram partner Naresh Ramchandani and an examination of the evils of Millennial Pink by Riposte editor Danielle Pender.
Alongside this we feature the work of over 30 creatives from across the world in a celebration of the amazing creative work produced over the last six months.
Stockists are listed below, or if you order direct from us here you will receive a host of extra goodies including limited edition prints, postcards and a sticker.
UK and EU Stockists
Armoire Officielle A/S [Copenhagen]
Artwords Bookshop Limited [Broadway Market, London]
Artwords Bookshop Limited [Rivington St, London]
Athenaeum Boekhandel [Amsterdam]
Blackwells [Oxford Arts]
Bookstore Ltd (Nide) Helsinki
Bookstore Ltd (Nide) Helsinki
Bruil & Van De Staaij [Meppel Douwenmaat]
Buchhandlung Walther Koenig GmbH & Co
Charlotte Street News [London]
Colours May Vary
Companyia Central Llibretera [Barcelona]
Counter-Print (Celine Leterne)
Distribuciones LORING Art S.L.
Do You Readme?! GbR [Berlin]
Fluorescent Smogg / Kasso Kasso
Foyles [DEPT 31/R/Fiction & Magazines]
Free Times And Llibres (Ivan) [Barcelona
Gudberg Nerger GmbH [Hamburg]
Hambledon [Winchester] 928 282 032
Here Shop Ltd
Home General Store BS [Brescia]
HUH [Dalston, Lodnon]
ICA Bookshop [London]
Ideas On Paper [Nottingham]
IMS Stadsfeestzaal (Don’t Use)
KK OUTLET [Hoxton, London]
La Biblioteka [Sheffield]
Libreria Dada [Valencia]
London Borough Of Jam
Lorem (not Ipsum) [Zurich]
Magazine Brighton Ltd
MagCulture [London EC1]
Magma [Covent Garden]
Materia Prima [P-4050-381 PORTO]
Newbridge Project [Newcastle]
Nook Shop Ltd [Stoke Newington, Lodon]
Norse Store [Copenhagen]
Nottingham Contemporary Trading Ltd
Photographers’ Gallery [London]
PRO QM Thematische Buchhandlung [Berlin
Shanghai Co Of China
SLG Trading Ltd
Smith Project Co. Ltd.
Somerset House Trust
Store Berlin Ltd
Tate Modern [London]
Ti Pi Tin
Tomart Limited (Kubrick) (Hong Kong)
Traders Pop [Maastricht]
Under The Cover [Lisbon]
Village Bookstore [Leeds]
Walther Koenig Books [Serpentine, London]
Wardour News [London]
For international (US, Asia and AUS) please contact [email protected].
- Sophie Williams shares intimate behind-the-scenes footage from Mura Masa's latest music videos
- Wide-eyed and scratchy-haired, read the twisted diaries of Irene Montemurro
- Lazy Susan, the mother of all inventions, comes to life in Terri Timely's short film
- “I’ve always felt like this is not my happy place”: Rankin on his relationship to fashion
- Steamy scenes of fun and fur: meet Sophie Larrimore’s puffy pooches
- From 3D in-browser games to cinematic portfolios: it's November’s Double Click
- Pentagram rebrands Warner Bros. with a “sleek and clean” update to its shield logo
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Viktor Hübner photographs American anxieties amongst a shifting political environment
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Berlin Wall graffiti is made into a typeface to warn how "division is freedom's biggest threat"