Another Man has released yet another cover for its AW17 issue. A Gucci special shot by Tim Walker and styled by Katy England, the “Modern Mythologies”-themed cover features a male model standing in a silk-walled blue green room dressed in a full Gucci look and clutching a sunflower.
Not content with 32 pages of images alone, the editorial comes accompanied by a tarot-themed film from Tim Walker directed by Emma Dalzell and created in collaboration with Gucci. We Wake Eternally shows a striking cast of models decked out in Gucci’s OTT designs with each ornately-dressed as a character inspired by the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot.
Tim Walker’s shoot is the latest in a string of covers for the magazine’s 25th issue. One cover sees Skepta has lensed by Harley Weir and styled by Katy England, a second bears a black and white image of ballet dancer Sergei Polunin shot by Collier Schorr and styled by Another Man’s creative director Alister Mackie, while a third Prada special is shot by Viviane Sassen and styled by Ellie Grace Cumming.
- Clove magazine celebrates the diversity and cultural phenomena of South Asia
- Simen Royseland’s zine inspired by the ancient philosophy of Stoicism
- Jordy van den Nieuwendijk is back with his most colourful show to date
- Library Paper, by Catalogue Library, returns with its eighth issue: trips
- Olgaç Bozalp and Benjamin Kirchoff photographs Turkey's male belly dancers
- Alex Grigg’s animation Born in Void tackles isolation in a vivid, abstract, interstellar landscape
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for