Another Man has released yet another cover for its AW17 issue. A Gucci special shot by Tim Walker and styled by Katy England, the “Modern Mythologies”-themed cover features a male model standing in a silk-walled blue green room dressed in a full Gucci look and clutching a sunflower.
Not content with 32 pages of images alone, the editorial comes accompanied by a tarot-themed film from Tim Walker directed by Emma Dalzell and created in collaboration with Gucci. We Wake Eternally shows a striking cast of models decked out in Gucci’s OTT designs with each ornately-dressed as a character inspired by the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot.
Tim Walker’s shoot is the latest in a string of covers for the magazine’s 25th issue. One cover sees Skepta has lensed by Harley Weir and styled by Katy England, a second bears a black and white image of ballet dancer Sergei Polunin shot by Collier Schorr and styled by Another Man’s creative director Alister Mackie, while a third Prada special is shot by Viviane Sassen and styled by Ellie Grace Cumming.
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Photographer Chris Maggio palpably documents America’s current “emotional climate"
- Seoul-based Shrimp Chung’s dynamic designs are bright and full of impact
- Choreographer and director Holly Blakey on making work for everyone
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity