Another Man has released yet another cover for its AW17 issue. A Gucci special shot by Tim Walker and styled by Katy England, the “Modern Mythologies”-themed cover features a male model standing in a silk-walled blue green room dressed in a full Gucci look and clutching a sunflower.
Not content with 32 pages of images alone, the editorial comes accompanied by a tarot-themed film from Tim Walker directed by Emma Dalzell and created in collaboration with Gucci. We Wake Eternally shows a striking cast of models decked out in Gucci’s OTT designs with each ornately-dressed as a character inspired by the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot.
Tim Walker’s shoot is the latest in a string of covers for the magazine’s 25th issue. One cover sees Skepta has lensed by Harley Weir and styled by Katy England, a second bears a black and white image of ballet dancer Sergei Polunin shot by Collier Schorr and styled by Another Man’s creative director Alister Mackie, while a third Prada special is shot by Viviane Sassen and styled by Ellie Grace Cumming.
- Rachel Louise Hodgson’s drawings challenge traditional ideals of beauty
- Sam Conniff rouses the Nicer Tuesdays audience to Be More Pirate
- Koln Studio designs artist's catalogue using improvisation and fun
- Friday Mixtape: a collection of hits from music focused design studio Lost Art
- Khichdi (Kitchari) brings together 846 photographs of India, and its people, taken over ten years
- Offshore Studio's Christoph Miler reveals the ideas behind Migrant Journal
- Portfolio tips from top studios: what to leave in (and out) and how to get noticed
- Advertising giant Ogilvy undergoes global rebrand and “re-founding” by design agency Collins
- Ikea reveals collaborations with Solange, Lego, Adidas and Olafur Eliasson
- DesignStudio rebrands UEFA Champions League, using light as its “centrepiece”
- Secret 7" is back and includes a web-based expressive typographic artwork generator
- Crayola launches a makeup range based on its ubiquitous crayons