Another Man has released yet another cover for its AW17 issue. A Gucci special shot by Tim Walker and styled by Katy England, the “Modern Mythologies”-themed cover features a male model standing in a silk-walled blue green room dressed in a full Gucci look and clutching a sunflower.
Not content with 32 pages of images alone, the editorial comes accompanied by a tarot-themed film from Tim Walker directed by Emma Dalzell and created in collaboration with Gucci. We Wake Eternally shows a striking cast of models decked out in Gucci’s OTT designs with each ornately-dressed as a character inspired by the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot.
Tim Walker’s shoot is the latest in a string of covers for the magazine’s 25th issue. One cover sees Skepta has lensed by Harley Weir and styled by Katy England, a second bears a black and white image of ballet dancer Sergei Polunin shot by Collier Schorr and styled by Another Man’s creative director Alister Mackie, while a third Prada special is shot by Viviane Sassen and styled by Ellie Grace Cumming.
- In the Studio With: Balancing innovation and usability, with digital creative studio Future Corp
- Dis.art turns "learning into a Netflix-like experience"
- James Aspey's grid inspired typeface New Europa features a user-generated specimen
- Photographer Stratos Kalafatis on life inside the 1200-year old Mount Athos
- Sean van den Steenhoven’s projects utilise voice as a design tool to make statements
- Graphic designer Angharad Hengyu Owen on textual shapes and wandering poems
- Meet graphic designer Jonathan Isaacson and his hybrid portfolio
- “I love the imperfections, the grains and the stains": Ryan Ormsby on his creative approach
- Artist claims Kendrick Lamar video for Black Panther song used her work without permission
- Property developer fined $6.7 million for “whitewashing” New York graffiti haven, 5Pointz
- Fill your AR world with collage, courtesy of app Dumb Fun
- Bureau Bertrand Clément’s portfolio represents the importance of playful graphic design