Another Man has released yet another cover for its AW17 issue. A Gucci special shot by Tim Walker and styled by Katy England, the “Modern Mythologies”-themed cover features a male model standing in a silk-walled blue green room dressed in a full Gucci look and clutching a sunflower.
Not content with 32 pages of images alone, the editorial comes accompanied by a tarot-themed film from Tim Walker directed by Emma Dalzell and created in collaboration with Gucci. We Wake Eternally shows a striking cast of models decked out in Gucci’s OTT designs with each ornately-dressed as a character inspired by the 22 Major Arcana of the Tarot.
Tim Walker’s shoot is the latest in a string of covers for the magazine’s 25th issue. One cover sees Skepta has lensed by Harley Weir and styled by Katy England, a second bears a black and white image of ballet dancer Sergei Polunin shot by Collier Schorr and styled by Another Man’s creative director Alister Mackie, while a third Prada special is shot by Viviane Sassen and styled by Ellie Grace Cumming.
- “Fear and desire for connection and the blocks to it”: artist Martine Syms on her exhibition Grand Calme
- Iggy Ldn captures beauty, power and pain in his short film, Velvet
- Art Bank Taiwan joins London Design Biennale this week, exploring cultural identity through political and social commentary
- Tiziana Jill Beck explores the identity of anonymous travellers through masks
- The new issue of Indoek brings America's oldest city to life
- Master of plasticine Kate Isobel Scott is back with a new animation
- Uber gets another new logo, gives you something to make small talk about this weekend
- “Go, go, go”: how DIA messed with design theory, only to improve it
- Type designer Kia Tasbihgou on how “knowing cool designers and nice fonts isn’t enough”
- Watch the trailer for the Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, the television show
- V&A curator Marie Foulston wants us to look at video games through the lens of design
- You know that great feeling of popping a spot? You'll get that from Sophie Koko Gate's new animation