Starring a large group of women and men, ranging from famous actors to journalists, activists and anonymous office workers, the issue honours the people who broke the silence about sexual harassment that sparked a social revolution this year.
Among the group is Ashley Judd, with Time citing her as one of the few that spoke out about Harvey Weinstein 20 years ago, and the first “star” to go on record about his behaviour to The New York Times in the expose that triggered the movement. “I started talking about Harvey the minute it happened,” she says, stating there was, however, no route to stop the abuse. “Were we supposed to call some fantasy attorney general of moviedom? There wasn’t a place for us to report these experiences.”
Also part of the photoshoot are Taylor Swift, Rose McGowan, Alyssa Milano, Selma Blair, Tarana Burke, the Plaza Hotel plaintiffs, state senator Sara Gelser, Sandra Pezqueda, Blaise Godbe Lipman, Wendy Walsh, Lindsey Reynolds, Isabel Pascual, Lindsey Meyer, Juana Melara, Sandra Muller, Susan Fowler, Terry Crews, Megyn Kelly, Amanda Schmitt and Adama Iwu.
- Will Anderson on his Bafta-nominated animation, Have Heart
- Bonjour Garçon combines photography and graphic design to make "strong and delicate" work
- Friday Mixtape: Thomas Pratt curates a mix for a night out in the Bahamas
- The spontaneous, saturated and energetic portfolio of photographer Anton Gottlob
- Alexander Mourant's photographs trace a road-trip he took down the length of Africa
- Video artist Natalia Stuyk on crossing from the digital to the physical world
- Google Creative Lab's animated series tells the story of iPhone users who tried the Pixel 2
- Photographer Michael Northrup’s striking new book is a visual timeline of a former relationship
- The Scouts rebrand aims to reflect a “more relevant image of Scouting”
- "Something bold, something pure" – the 50-year long legacy of 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Yishu Wang's wonderfully disorientating photography
- Airbnb launches new bespoke font Cereal, designed with Dalton Maag for online and offline fluidity