Starring a large group of women and men, ranging from famous actors to journalists, activists and anonymous office workers, the issue honours the people who broke the silence about sexual harassment that sparked a social revolution this year.
Among the group is Ashley Judd, with Time citing her as one of the few that spoke out about Harvey Weinstein 20 years ago, and the first “star” to go on record about his behaviour to The New York Times in the expose that triggered the movement. “I started talking about Harvey the minute it happened,” she says, stating there was, however, no route to stop the abuse. “Were we supposed to call some fantasy attorney general of moviedom? There wasn’t a place for us to report these experiences.”
Also part of the photoshoot are Taylor Swift, Rose McGowan, Alyssa Milano, Selma Blair, Tarana Burke, the Plaza Hotel plaintiffs, state senator Sara Gelser, Sandra Pezqueda, Blaise Godbe Lipman, Wendy Walsh, Lindsey Reynolds, Isabel Pascual, Lindsey Meyer, Juana Melara, Sandra Muller, Susan Fowler, Terry Crews, Megyn Kelly, Amanda Schmitt and Adama Iwu.
- David Lane talks us through his art direction for Robyn's newly released record
- Friday Mixtape: Vanessa Carlton and Godflesh combine thanks to The Beautiful Meme
- Jenny Jiao Hsia's game designs are as delightfully weird as they are weirdly delightful
- Luke Boland communicates industrialisation through his expansive photographs
- Okuyama Taiki became interested in design while running a free bookshop in Tokyo
- Congo Tales offers an alternative to fear-based environmental messaging
- This is an article about Wieden+Kennedy’s clever ad campaign - No B.S
- Combining thoughtful design and big business: an interview with Made Thought
- Iceland’s Christmas advert banned from broadcast for being too political
- The Saul Bass Archive looks back on the trailblazer’s rare poster design
- Typeface Pickle-Standard both obeys and rejects the grid at the same time
- Cornelius de Bill Baboul's latest project is "like Baudelaire in the age of McDonalds"