Tracey Emin has collaborated with jeweller Stephen Webster to create a new range bearing her distinctively emotive scrawls. This follows her large-scale I promise to love you video art installation at New York’s Time Square in 2013 and her typically candid the last great adventure is you exhibition at London’s White Cube gallery in 2014.
Having previously been commissioned to produce neon signs for Stephen’s Beverley Hills flagship in 2010, Emin’s I promise to love you phrase has lent itself to a collection of jewellery designs bearing her words.
Emin and Webster’s collaboration sees expressive terms such as “love”, “more passion” and “with you I breathe” forged in plain gold alongside a series of charms inspired by her sketches of woodland creatures.
- Brr it’s cold in here, it must be Best of the Web in the atmosphere!
- Is it real, or is it not? Mirror Mirror's identity for Integrated 2017
- Alex Moy’s animation explores where our minds drift off to when we’re distracted
- Friday Mixtape: Jake Chapman’s band, Funhole
- Islena Neira’s halftone animation depicts a sleepless night
- Hezin O’s charmingly illustrated 2018 calendar inspired by A-Z cards for children
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Photographer Ivar Wigan on his new collaboration with larrydavid420
- Loud, vibrant, evocative: Paul Gorman tells The Story of The Face