Brighton based foursome Evening Tweed had a bit of a revamp at the end of last year. It went relatively unnoticed around these parts though, mainly because one quarter is Jez.
So here is the much deserved post and some of Sarah’s quite incredible illustrations (not bad for a graphic designer!). You can see more of their work in the most recent copy of Graphic.
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Photographer Chris Maggio palpably documents America’s current “emotional climate"
- Seoul-based Shrimp Chung’s dynamic designs are bright and full of impact
- Choreographer and director Holly Blakey on making work for everyone
- Elise By Olsen on stepping down as the world’s youngest editor-in-chief
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity