Set up in 2003, Cardigan is the vision of Kate Jenkins to fulfil her philosophy that “anything can be created from yarn as long as it is made with love”.
Based in Brighton, Kate’s background is in fashion and using her talent for design, an artist’s eye for colour and a witty imagination, Kate has developed the Cardigan label to create a truly unique collection.
Kate’s debut solo show is currently on at The Rebecca Hossack Gallery, Kate’s Café runs until 28 June.
- Malika Favre talks about studying engineering, her first job and tight deadlines from The New Yorker
- Say what you see, it’s Best of the Web!
- The art of plane watching captured by Mindaugas Kavaliauskas
- Friday Mixtape: escape from the world with Xenoula's ethereal mix
- Towers of Thanks: Res photographs their mother's life working for Donald Trump
- A world of pain: Sixteen Journal's latest issue
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner