The only thing I knew about Gomma Records before now was their association with WhoMadeWho and that cowbell fuelled Munk remix they put out. But here’s an extract from the latest issue of Amore, a magazine Gomma publish every year or so featuring poster work by a variety of designers and packaged with a special mix of artists from the label. This is one of my favourite images from the current issue, by a duo known as Smal & Paze – any more information on these two would be much appreciated.
EDIT: Ding. Thanks Verity.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled