Wes Anderson, Director of The Royal Tenenbaums is set to release a stop motion animation of The Fantastic Mr Fox later this year. What with Jarvis Cocker to have written a couple of songs and a familiarly impressive cast, it doesn’t look set to dissapoint any childhood memories of Mr Fox (George Clooney), Badger (Bill Murray) or Farmer Bean (Michel Gambon).
I blame Spike Jonze_ for the lapse in my ‘thou shalt not touch’ theory of children’s books.
- Josephin Ritschel presents architecture and its surroundings as a stage for storytelling
- Gender, sexuality and male identity as seen through the lens of Jorge Perez Ortiz
- Gab Bois transforms things we’ve seen a thousand times into something spectacular
- Aysha Tengiz on her joyous, colourful and slightly depressing illustrated scenes
- Satellite photography, drawing tools and interactive logotypes feature in Double Click September
- Lego reveals first brand campaign in 30 years, Rebuild the World
- “All you see is lazy photography everywhere”: Martin Parr discusses his career, Brexit and obsession
- The work of Xiangyu Liu is weird and fantastically unpredictable (some NSFW)
- Caterina Bianchini Studio designs a dog-themed identity for a conveyer belt cheese restaurant
- Ikea invites people to “try on” Virgil Abloh furniture collection at LFW
- Hans Findling on his experimental and multidisciplinary approach to design
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!